Rebalance. In the portfolio management system based on asset allocation, rebalancing is the process of comparing your present actual allocation (at current market values) with your target allocation, and then selling some and buying others to arrive at the desired allocation.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 5 Things BP plc's Management Wants You to Know
- Can You Guess Coca-Cola Inc.'s 20 Billion-Dollar Brands?
- IEA Sees Oil Prices Bottoming Out, But Not Surging Back To $100-Plus Levels
- OPEC Calls Oil Bottom for the Wrong Reasons
- What China's Latest Move Means for Your Portfolio
- Why You Should Avoid These Popular Energy ETFs