Rebalance. In the portfolio management system based on asset allocation, rebalancing is the process of comparing your present actual allocation (at current market values) with your target allocation, and then selling some and buying others to arrive at the desired allocation.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Mutual Fund Myths That Are Just Plain Wrong
- Why Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Stock Dropped Today
- 3 Investments That Could Lose You Lots of Money
- Meet Robo Advisors: Can One Help You Manage Your Money?
- What Financial Risks Are You Willing to Take in Retirement?
- Spring Cleaning: 3 Ways to Tidy Up Your Portfolio