Rebalance. In the portfolio management system based on asset allocation, rebalancing is the process of comparing your present actual allocation (at current market values) with your target allocation, and then selling some and buying others to arrive at the desired allocation.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Will Raven Industries' New Plan Restart Its Stalled Growth?
- A Price to Sales Analysis: Is Netflix Inc. Stock Expensive Today?
- This Shocking Drain on Your Retirement Savings Leaves Millions Clueless
- Why "Set It and Forget It" Doesn?t Work for Retirement Savings
- The Secret to Retirement Planning Success
- 3 Ways to Make the Most of Your 401(k)