Slang for pound sterling, the official currency of the United Kingdom.
Also called British pound informally.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Investigation Reveals Surprising Way Foreign Governments Buy Influence in D.C.
- Tesla Motors Inc. to Give Away Patents -- Good or Bad for Investors?
- 1 Company Ditches This Mortgage Practice ? Is Bank of America Corp Next?
- Bank of America Corp Still Dominates the Murky Student Credit Card Market
- Another Gun Maker Says Farewell to Tough Restrictions
- Defense Departments Call Off Hunt for UFOs