Slang for pound sterling, the official currency of the United Kingdom.
Also called British pound informally.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The Desperate, Deceptive Measures Penny Stock Scammers Use to Dupe Investors
- Bailout, Cyprus-Style: Could It Happen Here?
- Why Do Underperforming CEOs Make So Much?
- Directors Have Bought Big at Aviva, SABMiller, and Cairn Energy
- Is Google Glass on iOS a Huge Mistake?
- Trial Reveals Silicon Valley's Dirty Laundry and a Steve Jobs Threat