Slang for pound sterling, the official currency of the United Kingdom.
Also called British pound informally.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Another Gun Maker Says Farewell to Tough Restrictions
- Defense Departments Call Off Hunt for UFOs
- Does Cronyism Compromise Shareholder Value at SandRidge?
- The Desperate, Deceptive Measures Penny Stock Scammers Use to Dupe Investors
- Bailout, Cyprus-Style: Could It Happen Here?
- Why Do Underperforming CEOs Make So Much?