When one party uses or consumes a good, it does not reduce what's left for consumption by others. An example of a public good would be something renewable and unlimited, like air.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Dividends That Will Last Long After You Retire
- Verizon Again Shows It's Not Playing Nice With Competing Carriers
- Seadrill Ltd. Q3 Earnings: Dividend Suspended, Misses Earnings by 50%
- 3 Reasons Workday Inc.'s Stock Could Fall
- Hewlett-Packard Company Offers Mixed Q4 Results
- There Are Better Semiconductor Stocks Than Intel. Here's One.