When one party uses or consumes a good, it does not reduce what's left for consumption by others. An example of a public good would be something renewable and unlimited, like air.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The Best Business Model for Banks
- Can Edison Nation Show You How to Sell Invention Ideas?
- 5 Things Vale SA ADR's Management Wants You to Know
- 5 Things You Didn?t Know About FHA Mortgage Rates
- The New Aston Martin Lagonda Luxury Super-Sedan Offers a Glimpse of Aston's Future
- Healthcare Investment Opportunities for the Long Term