When one party uses or consumes a good, it does not reduce what's left for consumption by others. An example of a public good would be something renewable and unlimited, like air.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 1 Key Reason Sony's PlayStation Vue Could Threaten Apple's TV Ambitions
- Why I Own Las Vegas Sands Stock Instead of Wynn Resorts and MGM Resorts
- Why Shares of Dynegy Inc. Jumped 10% Today
- GoDaddy's IPO: It's Go Time!
- Accenture Plc Reports Earnings. Cue Wild Applause
- Why Shares of Halcon Resources Corp Plunged 10% Today