A public company is one that is traded on a stock exchange.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Ways to Invest in Driverless Cars: Google Inc, Nokia Corporation, and Mobileye NV
- Hillary Clinton Weighs in on Marijuana -- and You May Not Like What She Has to Say
- In Case You Missed It, This New Study Suggests America Is a Nation of Couch Potatoes
- Put Your Wallet Away: 13 Things Senior Citizens May Be Able to Get for Free
- What's It Worth? Merger Mania Means Generic-Drug Makers Disagree
- Class of 2015: This Is Your Best Shot at Retiring a Millionaire