A product is a material or object of value usually made or manufactured or obtained from natural sources, e.g. mining, fishing, agriculture, etc.
In contast, a service is an intangible of value usually based on providing labor and/or knowhow to a client.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Is Intel or Texas Instruments a Better Dividend Stock to Buy?
- Sprint's $100 Family Share Pack Excludes a Key Group of Customers
- Facebook's First Outside Investor Thinks Twitter Is Mismanaged: Is He Right?
- This Latest Move Proves Google Fiber Is Here to Stay
- 3 Ways Microsoft Corporation Can Hit A Homerun With Windows 9
- 3 Reasons General Mills, Inc. Stock Could Rise