A product is a material or object of value usually made or manufactured or obtained from natural sources, e.g. mining, fishing, agriculture, etc.
In contast, a service is an intangible of value usually based on providing labor and/or knowhow to a client.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- GoPro Becoming a Steal for Investors
- Why Big Beer Wants to Get Even Bigger
- Tuning In to Netflix, Inc. Earnings: Here's What to Watch on Wednesday
- Johnson & Johnson Suffers Declining Sales and Profits, But Is a Cure Coming?
- What to Expect From Nike Inc's Investor Day
- 10 Surprising Investments Successful Billionaires Bought Into