A product is a material or object of value usually made or manufactured or obtained from natural sources, e.g. mining, fishing, agriculture, etc.
In contast, a service is an intangible of value usually based on providing labor and/or knowhow to a client.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 4 of the Best Dividend Stocks Canada Has to Offer
- 3 Reasons Pioneer Natural Resources' Stock Could Rise Again
- Dividends That Will Last Long After You Retire
- 3 High-Yielding Oil Drillers That Could Be on Borrowed Time
- Could Apple Inc. Stock Hit $150 With the Help of Apple Watch?
- Even Apple's Rejected Ideas Inspire Xiaomi's Plans