A product is a material or object of value usually made or manufactured or obtained from natural sources, e.g. mining, fishing, agriculture, etc.
In contast, a service is an intangible of value usually based on providing labor and/or knowhow to a client.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- How to Find a Default Risk Premium on a Corporate Bond
- Profits for These 3 Growth Stocks Could Quadruple by 2018
- Why Apple, Inc. Doesn't Care About Black Friday
- Another Sign U.S. Oil Production Is Heading Even Lower
- 3 Reasons Star Wars VII Could Actually Be the Most Lucrative Movie Ever
- What ConAgra Inc.'s Spinoff Will Mean for Investors