A product is a material or object of value usually made or manufactured or obtained from natural sources, e.g. mining, fishing, agriculture, etc.
In contast, a service is an intangible of value usually based on providing labor and/or knowhow to a client.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why the iPhone 6 Will Conquer America
- Larry Ellison Is Leaving Oracle Inc.'s CEO Post, But He's Staying Close to Protect His $48 Billion N
- What GoPro Stock Investors Need to Know This Week
- Does T-Mobile Need a Merger to Remain Competitive?
- Can American Apparel Get Back to Business Now, Please?
- The Best Stocks for Organic Food Lovers