A product is a material or object of value usually made or manufactured or obtained from natural sources, e.g. mining, fishing, agriculture, etc.
In contast, a service is an intangible of value usually based on providing labor and/or knowhow to a client.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 1 Key Reason Sony's PlayStation Vue Could Threaten Apple's TV Ambitions
- What Could Possibly Go Wrong With Facebook Stock?
- 3 Triple-Digit Stocks With Upside Potential of At Least 40%
- This Government Investigation Is the Best Thing To Happen To Lumber Liquidators Holdings
- Why Apple Inc. Will Not Acquire Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
- Ford Motor Company Reveals a New and Different Lincoln Continental