A priority review is given to a New Drug Application or Biologics License Application if the drug treats an unmet medical need. It cuts the review time under the Prescription Drug User Fee Act from 10 months down to 6 months.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Healthcare's Trick or Treats: What We're Watching in October
- 3 Reasons to Buy Amicus Therapeutics
- Why Sarepta Therapeutics Shares Are Soaring Today
- 3 Healthcare Stocks That Cost Less Than a Trip to Chipotle
- Does Amicus' 16% Tumble Last Month Make It a Bargain?
- The Market Swooned, but Sarepta Therapeutics Soared in August