A priority review is given to a New Drug Application or Biologics License Application if the drug treats an unmet medical need. It cuts the review time under the Prescription Drug User Fee Act from 10 months down to 6 months.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Soaring Biotech Stocks Under $10 -- Are They Buys?
- Meet the Game-Changing Drug Designed to Fight America's Leading Cause of Death
- 3 Potential Blockbuster Drugs That Could Be Approved Before Year's End
- This Is the Reason for Biotech's Monster Run, and It Isn't Going Away Anytime Soon
- 3 Cheap Dividend Stocks You Can Buy Right Now
- Why Exelixis, Inc. Shares Skyrocketed 57% in February