Price elasticity is the willingness of buyers to purchase goods after a change in price.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Oil Stocks: 4 Important Insights National Oilwell Varco is Giving Energy Investors
- 3 Value Stocks You Can Buy Right Now
- 5 Things Investors Need to Know About Amazon's Web Services Financial Results
- Why Gartner's Newest Report Is Good News for Apple Inc.
- Why HBO Now Could Be Great For Netflix Inc.
- Your Netflix Subscription Price Is Probably Going Up -- and That's a Good Thing