Price elasticity is the willingness of buyers to purchase goods after a change in price.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Let's All Give Amazon.com Terrible Advice
- Lululemon Athletica Inc Issues Another Product Recall -- Should Investors Be Worried?
- With Recent Gains, Kroger Co Announces Dividend Increase and Stock Buybacks
- Sirius XM Holdings Inc.: Something Old Is Something Blue
- Oil Stocks: 4 Important Insights National Oilwell Varco is Giving Energy Investors
- 3 Value Stocks You Can Buy Right Now