Price elasticity is the willingness of buyers to purchase goods after a change in price.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Your Netflix Subscription Price Is Probably Going Up -- and That's a Good Thing
- 5 Things QUALCOMM Inc.'s Management Wants You to Know
- Economics 101 Explains Why Plunging Gasoline Prices Aren't Making You Travel More
- Shouldn't Netflix, Inc. Be Talking About This Risk?
- Top Five Factors Affecting Oil Prices In 2015
- Why Doesn?t Intel Corporation?s Skylake Processor Use the Latest LPDDR4 Memory?