Finding a mutually agreeable price: when a seller figures out what a buyer will buy for.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Stocks to Buy With Dividends Yielding More Than 4%
- Here's What One of the Richest Americans Has Been Buying
- Sarepta Therapeutics Inc.'s Price Target Was Slashed By 27% -- Time to Panic?
- Chevron Corporation Gets Drilled by Oppenheimer: Is This Your Opportunity to Buy?
- 2 Reasons Why Cobalt International Energy, Inc. Stock is Slumping Today
- Does This Biotech Billionaire Own the Best Stock for the Next Decade?