In investing price is most often determined by supply and demand on the market in question. Some prices are negotiated between buyer and seller. In some cases to facilitate an orderly market, a bid ask price is set by a specialist or market maker.
- Ask price
- Bid price
- Market maker
- Negotiated price
- Price war
- Spot price
- Stock price
- Strike price
- Supply and demand
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Fantasy Football Stock Draft: How Are We Doing?
- Is This The Next Big Fashion IPO?
- Is Berkshire's Bet On This Company a Sign That Housing Will Soon Be Booming?
- Costco, Staples, and Pandora Tank on Earnings, but Dow Notches a Win
- Endeavour Silver Corp Earnings: What to Expect Monday
- FuelCell Energy Inc Earnings: What to Expect Monday