In investing price is most often determined by supply and demand on the market in question. Some prices are negotiated between buyer and seller. In some cases to facilitate an orderly market, a bid ask price is set by a specialist or market maker.
- Ask price
- Bid price
- Market maker
- Negotiated price
- Price war
- Spot price
- Stock price
- Strike price
- Supply and demand
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The Worst Stocks for a Stock Market Crash
- Lack of Access to These 3 Things Could Upend BreitBurn Energy Partners LP in the Future
- Google?s Project Fi: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- A Stock Market Bubble in Car Companies?
- Amazon.com Wants You to Use Its Website to Book Your Next Getaway
- Can Sony Corporation's Xperia Z4 Compete Against Samsung Group's Galaxy S6?