In investing price is most often determined by supply and demand on the market in question. Some prices are negotiated between buyer and seller. In some cases to facilitate an orderly market, a bid ask price is set by a specialist or market maker.
- Ask price
- Bid price
- Market maker
- Negotiated price
- Price war
- Spot price
- Stock price
- Strike price
- Supply and demand
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Is Sam's Club Losing Buyers to Wal-Mart Stores Inc.?
- The Boeing Company Progress Report: Boeing Orders Soar Up, Up, and Away
- Is the Failure of Android Wear a Dire Warning for Apple Watch?
- How the Government "Cut the Profitability of Banking Roughly in Half"
- Did Audi Just Bridge Tesla Motors' Moat?
- Is McDonald's Sitting on the Key to Its Recovery?