In investing price is most often determined by supply and demand on the market in question. Some prices are negotiated between buyer and seller. In some cases to facilitate an orderly market, a bid ask price is set by a specialist or market maker.
- Ask price
- Bid price
- Market maker
- Negotiated price
- Price war
- Spot price
- Stock price
- Strike price
- Supply and demand
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- T-Mobile US, Inc. and Uncarrier 7.0: Are AT&T and Verizon Running Scared?
- Is AT&T Inc. One of the Best Companies in America?
- 3 Reasons Financial Select Sector SPDR Fund Could Fall
- Should You Invest in Corporate Tax Inversions?
- lululemon Stock Popped: Should You Buy Now?
- Adobe's Earnings: Cloud Aspirations Continue to Gain Steam