In investing price is most often determined by supply and demand on the market in question. Some prices are negotiated between buyer and seller. In some cases to facilitate an orderly market, a bid ask price is set by a specialist or market maker.
- Ask price
- Bid price
- Market maker
- Negotiated price
- Price war
- Spot price
- Stock price
- Strike price
- Supply and demand
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- With the IBM Deal, Tim Cook Takes Apple Where Steve Jobs Never Could
- There's More Than 1 Way to Win With PepsiCo
- Despite What Analysts Say, Wal-Mart Is NOT Sears!
- VASCO Data Security International Inc. Crushes Q2 Estimates
- Is Teva Pharmaceuticals Stock Really Your Best Generic Drug Investment Option?
- Cliffs Natural Resources? Revenue Plunges Amid a 24% Plunge in U.S. Iron Ore Volumes