In investing price is most often determined by supply and demand on the market in question. Some prices are negotiated between buyer and seller. In some cases to facilitate an orderly market, a bid ask price is set by a specialist or market maker.
- Ask price
- Bid price
- Market maker
- Negotiated price
- Price war
- Spot price
- Stock price
- Strike price
- Supply and demand
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Microsoft Corporation Stock Slips Post Earnings: Bargain or Bull Trap?
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. Earnings: More Than Just a Record Quarter for Apple iPhone
- Macau Not As Bad As It Seems for Las Vegas Sands Corp.
- Here's How Citrix Systems, Inc. Just Beat Earnings Expectations
- Why Google Inc's Latest Innovation Should Excite Investors
- Core Laboratories N.V. Earnings: Record Profits, but the Outlook Is Bleak