Planned Unit Development
A planned unit development is a large section of land that is zoned for a variety of uses.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Want To Know How Big Buffalo Wild Wings Could Grow?
- This Clean Technology Hopes to Revitalize America's Coal Industry
- Sikorsky's Newest Helicopter Is Nearly as Fast as an Airplane -- And It's Got Rockets
- A Surprising Look at General Motors' Sales After 26.5 Million Vehicles Recalled
- Will Lenovo's Yoga Pro 3 Kill Microsoft's Surface Pro 3?
- Will Lenovo's Yoga Pro 3 Pro Kill Microsoft's Surface Pro 3?