Planned Unit Development
A planned unit development is a large section of land that is zoned for a variety of uses.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- How the 3D Printing Sector Is On Track to Deliver a 200% Return in 2013
- Why Iron Ore Miners Ought to Be Watching India
- What to Expect from ConocoPhillips in 2014
- Starbucks, Dunkin' Brands, or Krispy Kreme: Who Had the Best Quarter?
- ConocoPhillips Budgets $1.7 Billion for Alaska Work
- Will the New Expansion Boost Activision Blizzard's World of Warcraft?