Planned Unit Development
A planned unit development is a large section of land that is zoned for a variety of uses.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Starbucks Q4 Earnings: Wall Street's Cold Reaction to Hot Growth
- Delta Air Lines Inc. vs. American Airlines Group Inc: Which Is a Better Investment?
- How You Can Help Fight the Ebola Outbreak
- Is General Electric Company Investing for the Future?
- Fiat Chrysler Earnings: Profits Rise on Strong Ram and Jeep Sales
- Stock Market Crash: 4 High-Yield Dividend Stocks You Can Buy Today