Planned Unit Development
A planned unit development is a large section of land that is zoned for a variety of uses.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why McDonald's Stabilization Plan Will Boost Sales
- Execution Key to Cameron International Corp Unlocking More Value
- Amazon Prime vs. Netflix: Which Service Offers a Better Deal?
- U.S. Wants to Help Ukraine Develop Shale Gas
- The News That Rocked Investors in Eagle Rock Energy Partners L.P.
- The Original Game Boy Turns 25: How Has Nintendo Fared Since?