Planned Unit Development
A planned unit development is a large section of land that is zoned for a variety of uses.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Exclusive: Zillow Group Inc. Panel Talks Mobile, Acquisitions and Plans for 2015
- This Boeing 787 is Just the Beginning for American Airlines
- Did Researchers Just Discover a Functional Cure for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy?
- 5 Stocks You Can Buy and Hold Forever
- Why Industries Like Oil and Gas Are Turning to Solar Energy
- United Technologies Corp (UTX) Outlines Growth Strategy: 3 Things Investors Should Consider