Planned Unit Development
A planned unit development is a large section of land that is zoned for a variety of uses.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- General Electric Company Sees a Big Future for Wind Power; but 2015 Could Be a Taxing Year
- Boeing 787 Dreamliner: When Can It Churn Profits and Generate Cash Flows?
- Get Your Wallet Out: Global Drug Spending is About to Hit a Dubious Milestone
- Stop Worrying About Ebola: This is a Much More Pressing Concern
- Is Boeing 767 Running out of Time?
- This Obamacare Statistic Will Take on Increased Importance This Year