Planned Unit Development
A planned unit development is a large section of land that is zoned for a variety of uses.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 5 Reasons Your Health Insurance Premium Will Likely Rise in 2016
- 2 Upcoming Moves That Could Revitalize Apple Inc.'s iPad Business
- The U.S. Navy Spent $744 Million to Build a Robotic Fighter Jet -- and Now Wants to Throw It Away
- What Is John Malone's Net Worth?
- Boeing's Most Dangerous Missile Just Got Twice as Dangerous
- Apple Inc. Isn't Making a TV Set: Here's Why It Matters