Planned Unit Development
A planned unit development is a large section of land that is zoned for a variety of uses.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Best Buy's iPad Mini 2 Deal Says a Lot About Apple
- 3 Simple Reasons Doctors May Stick With Gilead Sciences Instead of AbbVie
- Intel Corporation 14-Nanometer Woes Set to Pressure 2015 Margins
- 3 Things Archer Daniels Midland Company Wants You to Know
- Will Apple, Inc. Abandon Its Sapphire Dreams And Use Corning's Gorilla Glass 4?
- General Electric Company Sees a Big Future for Wind Power; but 2015 Could Be a Taxing Year