Planned Unit Development
A planned unit development is a large section of land that is zoned for a variety of uses.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- You Thought Ron Paul Was Outspoken When He Was in Congress? You Won't Believe What He's Saying Now
- Why The iPhone 6 Could Mean Big Things for This 1 Small Company
- 5 Great Ways to Spend Your Income Tax Refund
- Why Seniors are Flocking to This Newer Medicare
- Is Medical Marijuana the Answer to Lowering Healthcare Costs?
- 5 Things Chipotle Mexican Grill's Management Wants You to Know