Planned Unit Development
A planned unit development is a large section of land that is zoned for a variety of uses.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- International Business Machines Corp Breaks New Ground With Cognitive Computing Unit
- How Much Would You Pay for Ad-Free Facebook?
- 4 Things Johnson & Johnson Should Address When it Reports Its Q3 Results
- Will This Be the Deal That Fiat Chrysler's Workers Accept?
- The Dollar: War Games and Ben Bernanke Boasts
- Why Dunkin' Brands Is Failing to Inspire Investors