Planned Unit Development
A planned unit development is a large section of land that is zoned for a variety of uses.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Nissan?s Infiniti Gets Into the Act in the Booming U.S. Luxury Car Market
- Battle of the Fuels: Will Natural Gas Replace Diesel?
- EOG Resources Has More 52-Week Highs Around the Corner
- What Does the Future Hold for Golub Capital BDC?
- Freeport-McMoRan?s Oil and Gas Transformation Isn?t Over Just Yet
- Could Activision Blizzard?s ?Destiny? Be the Biggest Game of 2014?