Planned Unit Development
A planned unit development is a large section of land that is zoned for a variety of uses.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Microsoft Corporation's Mobile Strategy Takes Another Step Forward
- 3 Takeaways From United Technologies Corporation's Investor Day
- T-Mobile's John Legere Sticks It to Competitors Again With "Data Stash"
- Mobile Tech: 4 Ways Microsoft Can Boost Windows Phone and Lumia Sales
- Windows 10: 3 Things Microsoft Investors Should Look for in January
- Offshore Drilling: Why I'm Willing to Hang on to Seadrill Ltd.'s Stock