Pixar is a leading Hollywood animation studio, creator of hits like Toy Story and The Incredibles, that is owned today by Disney.
Its most recent hit was Wall*E (2008).
Pixar's Website is at http://www.pixar.com.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Dreamworks Animation Skg Inc Shares Are Having a Blockbuster Day
- Is Disney Stock a Buy Now?
- The Disney Hero Who Should Control This $300 Billion Empire
- 3 Reasons Disney's Stock Could Fall
- How You Contributed to Disney's Record Profits Without Even Knowing It
- Is The Walt Disney Company Returning to Its Roots?