Pixar is a leading Hollywood animation studio, creator of hits like Toy Story and The Incredibles, that is owned today by Disney.
Its most recent hit was Wall*E (2008).
Pixar's Website is at http://www.pixar.com.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- How Walt Disney Co Just Won Itself a $1.6 Billion Windfall
- Why I'm Not Worried About a Walt Disney Co. CEO Transition
- 8 Top Stocks to Buy in March
- You?ll Never Guess How Disney Just Lost $143 Million (Hint: It Wasn't a Movie)
- 5 Stocks You Can Buy and Hold Forever
- The 1 Stock You've Been Overlooking for Your Roth IRA