Pixar is a leading Hollywood animation studio, creator of hits like Toy Story and The Incredibles, that is owned today by Disney.
Its most recent hit was Wall*E (2008).
Pixar's Website is at http://www.pixar.com.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Architects of Success: 3 Leaders Who Started With a Vision and Built an Empire
- 3 Dividend Stocks for Retirees to Buy
- Why Skyrocketing Movie Ticket Costs Are Good Business for Disney
- Why Wall Street Hates GoPro Inc.
- The Single Biggest Threat to Walt Disney Co Shareholders
- 9 Top Dividend Stocks to Buy for 2015