Pixar is a leading Hollywood animation studio, creator of hits like Toy Story and The Incredibles, that is owned today by Disney.
Its most recent hit was Wall*E (2008).
Pixar's Website is at http://www.pixar.com.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The 3 Best Stocks for Investing in Movies and Television
- How to Make a Portfolio of Media Companies
- 5 Things The Walt Disney Co's Management Wants You To Know
- 3 Questions The Walt Disney Co Answered For Investors
- Walt Disney Co. Earnings: Finding Tomorrowland
- "Star Wars: The Force Awakens" Could Lead Disney to $3 Billion In Studio Profits