1. A company's pipeline refers to products that are in various stages of research and development, though not yet ready for consumers.
2. A pipeline is also a system of pipes used to move large quantities of various substances over long distances, most commonly used in the discussion of oil and gas.
The nature of a company's pipeline is such that not all of its contents will make it to market, though the likelihood varies by industry.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Profit From America?s Next $100 Billion Boom With This 1 Stock
- Warren Buffett Thinks This is The Most Important Business in Our Economy
- China Is Quietly Profiting From the Russia-Ukraine Standoff: Here's How
- The IRS Could Be the Key to Fueling America's LNG Export Boom
- Israel and Egypt: A Natural [Gas] Match
- 5 of Last Week's Biggest Winners