1. A company's pipeline refers to products that are in various stages of research and development, though not yet ready for consumers.
2. A pipeline is also a system of pipes used to move large quantities of various substances over long distances, most commonly used in the discussion of oil and gas.
The nature of a company's pipeline is such that not all of its contents will make it to market, though the likelihood varies by industry.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- NVIDIA Corporation Finally Ditches Icera
- Risky High Dividend Stocks for Retirement
- 3 Tiny Healthcare Stocks You Ought to Be Watching
- Why Shares of Synageva BioPharma Corp. Skyrocketed Today
- Aqua America Inc Earnings Continue to Flow Higher
- 2 Under-the-Radar Updates Pfizer Inc.'s Shareholders Need to Know About