Petroleo Brasileiro (NYSE: PBR), aka Petrobras, is the national oil company of Brazil and directly or through its subsidiaries is engaged in the exploration, production, refining, distribution, import, export, marketing and transportation of hydrocarbons and oil products.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Big Oil Dividend Stocks: 1 Value Trap to Avoid Like the Plague, and 2 Superior Alternatives
- Avoid These Stocks at All Costs
- FMC Technologies Inc. Earnings: Better Than You Might Expect
- 3 Oil Stocks in Deep Water -- And We're Not Talking Offshore Drilling
- SeaDrill vs Transocean: 3 Reasons SeaDrill is a Better Buy Today