A Bad Credit Payday Loan is the usual Payday Loan: an advance on your paycheck, which you can borrow for a fee. The main difference between Bad Credit Loans and the others is that lenders don't care if you have bad credit. No credit check is done. This is a great option if you can't get a bank loan, and need extra cash right now.
The interest rate is high because the loan is unsecured.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 4 Common Mistakes People Make on Their Taxes
- Recent IPOs: Where is OnDeck Capital Now?
- 3 Ways to Lose All Your Money in the Stock Market
- Payday Lenders Surround U.S. Military Bases -- but the Pentagon Is Preparing to Counterattack
- The Most Important Money Mistake to Avoid
- One Bank That Will Never Need a Bailout