A Bad Credit Payday Loan is the usual Payday Loan: an advance on your paycheck, which you can borrow for a fee. The main difference between Bad Credit Loans and the others is that lenders don't care if you have bad credit. No credit check is done. This is a great option if you can't get a bank loan, and need extra cash right now.
The interest rate is high because the loan is unsecured.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- What Is Venture Capital?
- How Your Mortgage Terms Could Make or Break Your Early Retirement
- Harold Simmons: A Cautionary Tale of the Pursuit of Riches
- A Short Term Loan Alternative to Costly Payday Lending
- Western Sky Loans Are No More, but We Can All Learn a Valuable Lesson
- Signature Loans: Pros and Cons