A Bad Credit Payday Loan is the usual Payday Loan: an advance on your paycheck, which you can borrow for a fee. The main difference between Bad Credit Loans and the others is that lenders don't care if you have bad credit. No credit check is done. This is a great option if you can't get a bank loan, and need extra cash right now.
The interest rate is high because the loan is unsecured.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Heat's Turned Up in Aaron's Takeover Battle
- The Unspoken Truth About Payday Lenders
- This $77 Billion Hedge Fund Company Has Been Selling Micron, LSI, and Regions Financial
- 1 Pawnbroker without the Cash Advance Risk
- Investing Giant George Soros Has Bought Teva, Cadence, and Regions Financial
- The Incredible Change That Could Save the Postal Service