A paycheck is the payment received by an employee as wages or salary for services rendered. The gross pay amount is reduced by withholding tax, payments for benefits, and sometimes other payroll deductions.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- What Kind of Insurance Do Drivers Like Me Buy?
- Guess Where the Latest Highly-Paid Jobs Are Coming From? Hint: It?s Not Tech
- Don't Rely on Social Security Too Much
- How Much Should You Really Count on Social Security for Your Retirement?
- Planning for Retirement: Prepare for These 6 Surprises
- Britain's Biggest Grocer Takes One on the Chin