A paycheck is the payment received by an employee as wages or salary for services rendered. The gross pay amount is reduced by withholding tax, payments for benefits, and sometimes other payroll deductions.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Can You Guess Which Grocery Store Sells The Most Affordable Organic Food? (Hint: It's Not Costco)
- 1 Scary Reason You Need to Boost Your Retirement Savings
- Cisco Systems Inc.: Spending $635 Million to Join the Best Internet of Things Stocks
- The Smartest Ways to Improve Your Financial Health
- Here's the Typical American's Retirement Readiness. How Do You Compare?
- What Is Dwyane Wade's Net Worth?