Paul Tudor Jones
He first gained widespread notoriety for being the subject of the PBS special called TRADER: The Documentary about hedge funds on Wall Street. In the film he is clearly seen predicting the 1987 Black Monday event. Jones' short bets paid off handsomely tripling the size of his money from that event. Jones was later so displeased by having so much of his fund's inner working on display that he later got the documentary taken out of circulation.
Jones will trade virtually any asset class and equities usually only represent a small portion of what Tudor Investment Corp has at any one time.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Here's What This Billion-Dollar Market Wizard Has Been Buying
- "Lean In": Women's Work Is Still Never Done
- Here's What This $3 Billion Market Wizard Has Been Buying
- Here's What This Market Wizard Has Been Buying
- 4 Stocks That Hedge Funds Bought
- Here?s What This Market Wizard Has Been Buying and Selling
|This page still needs some extra work. The Touchstone community is working hard behind the scenes to make this page better for all of Fooldom. View all works in progress.|