Panic selling is a state in the markets where investors begin selling in mass due to negative news or rumors.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The Walt Disney Co. Just Bought $2.4 Billion of Its Own Stock -- Should You Follow Suit?
- Is Swing Trading the Best Strategy for You?
- Don't Panic! These 3 Beaten Down Biotech Stocks Are Now Great Buys
- Why bluebird bio Inc Shares Slumped Again
- Why Mosaic Sees Tougher Times Ahead
- How Billionaires Handle Stock Market Corrections