Panic selling is a state in the markets where investors begin selling in mass due to negative news or rumors.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Celgene Corporation Pays Up For Juno Therapeutics Inc. -- The Market Says "Show Me"
- How to Ruin Your Portfolio Performance: The Power of Fees and Time
- A Brief History of Bank of America in Crisis
- Post-Earnings Report: What to Expect From Micron Technology, Inc. Stock
- Kors vs. Coach: Which Stock Is a Better Bet for Investors Today?
- This Investing Mistake Can Ruin Your Retirement Planning