Panic selling is a state in the markets where investors begin selling in mass due to negative news or rumors.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Sizzling Dividends to Buy in 2014
- About The Motley Fool
- 2 Big Problems for Sony Spotted in the "Amazing Spider-Man 2" Trailer
- 10 Famous Investment Quotes and What We Can Learn From Them
- Automotive Inventories and Incentives Rise -- Time to Panic?
- Should You Pick Dunkin? Over Starbucks and Krispy Kreme?