They are sometimes called SARE (Sales, Administration, Research and Engineering). They include:
- Research and development, engineering, IT
- Depreciation and amortization
- Selling, general, and administrative costs. These include:
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Are These 3 Companies Doomed?
- Is Town Sports Ready to Get Back in Shape?
- The Amazon Tax Problem: What Collecting Sales Tax Costs the Online Retail Giant
- Can Autodesk and Organovo Bring Tissue Engineering to a Hospital Near You?
- Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. Looks Tasty After a Pullback
- Can Yingli Green Energy Survive Increasing Cost Competition?