They are sometimes called SARE (Sales, Administration, Research and Engineering). They include:
- Research and development, engineering, IT
- Depreciation and amortization
- Selling, general, and administrative costs. These include:
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Streaming Live TV Could Ignite a TV Revolution
- 3 Companies Are Helping Microsoft Corporation Steal Android From Google Inc.
- Kinder Morgan Inc. Earnings Don't Miss a Beat
- Watsco Keeps Up Its Record Earnings Run
- Can You Retire on Just Social Security?
- What I Will Be Looking for in the Netflix, Inc. Q1 Earnings Release