Output. In calculating GDP, output is the total value of goods and services sold. Specifically, output is total expenditures obtained as the sum of personal consumption expenditures, investment expenditures by businesses, government purchases of goods and services, and expenditures by foreigners.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- What's 700 Million Times Faster Than a Missile and Infinitely More Deadly?
- 5 Technologies That Could Drive Solar Energy Growth for Decades
- Chesapeake Energy Corporation Is the Latest Energy Giant to Hand Out Pink Slips
- Analysts Have Downgraded This High-Yield MLP: Should Dividend Investors Be Buying Instead?
- How Low Can Apollo Investment Go?
- Oil Majors Sacrifice Production to Protect Dividends