Output. In calculating GDP, output is the total value of goods and services sold. Specifically, output is total expenditures obtained as the sum of personal consumption expenditures, investment expenditures by businesses, government purchases of goods and services, and expenditures by foreigners.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 5 Things Vale SA ADR's Management Wants You to Know
- Drilling Efficiency to Keep Oil Prices Low
- OPEC, Oil Prices, and the Rise of Oil Companies' Black Swan Events
- Oil to Return to $80 With or Without OPEC Cut Says Iranian Official
- Resurgent Hulu Threatens Netflix, Inc.
- How Apple Inc. Will Transition Completely to OLED Displays