Output. In calculating GDP, output is the total value of goods and services sold. Specifically, output is total expenditures obtained as the sum of personal consumption expenditures, investment expenditures by businesses, government purchases of goods and services, and expenditures by foreigners.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Reasons Honeywell International Inc. Stock Could Take Off
- Did Polaris Make a Real Threat to Motorcycles?
- Is This the Next Growth Market for Motorcycles?
- Is This the Next Growth Market for Recreational Vehicles?
- Is the Stock Market Ready to Plunge? Here Are 3 Things to Do Right Now
- Libyan Oil Production Down 30% Following Rocket Attack