Output. In calculating GDP, output is the total value of goods and services sold. Specifically, output is total expenditures obtained as the sum of personal consumption expenditures, investment expenditures by businesses, government purchases of goods and services, and expenditures by foreigners.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- We Could Unlock More Than 267 Billion Barrels of Oil in America
- Hess: A Restructuring Play With Big Upside
- Is Statoil a Buy Following Second-Quarter Weakness?
- Will PACCAR Again Be Able to Ride the North American Growth Wave in Q2?
- Indonesia Is Still Hurting the Global Coal Trade
- Putting the Squeeze on Putin