Output. In calculating GDP, output is the total value of goods and services sold. Specifically, output is total expenditures obtained as the sum of personal consumption expenditures, investment expenditures by businesses, government purchases of goods and services, and expenditures by foreigners.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Ways General Electric Company Will Power the Future of Energy
- This Next-Generation Biotech Just Set the Stage for a Big 2015
- 3D-Printed Electronics: Coming Soon to a Desktop Near You
- Apple, Inc. Stock Valuation: Are Shares Worth $164?
- 3 Energy Stocks That Are Lean, Mean, Dividend Machines
- 3 Stock Opportunities in the World's Largest Solar Plant