Output. In calculating GDP, output is the total value of goods and services sold. Specifically, output is total expenditures obtained as the sum of personal consumption expenditures, investment expenditures by businesses, government purchases of goods and services, and expenditures by foreigners.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Integrated Oil & Gas Isn't Really That Integrated Anymore
- Is the Latest Round of Russia Sanctions a Threat to ExxonMobil?
- The Happiest States in the U.S.
- Ralph Lauren Wants a Piece of This $9.2 Billion Market
- Crude Oil in America: How Much Do We Really Have and How Long Will It Last?
- These 2 Charts Show How the U.S. Shale Revolution Has Been a Game Changer