Output. In calculating GDP, output is the total value of goods and services sold. Specifically, output is total expenditures obtained as the sum of personal consumption expenditures, investment expenditures by businesses, government purchases of goods and services, and expenditures by foreigners.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Nokia Corporation Just Leapfrogged Over GoPro, Inc.
- 10 Quick Topics to Brighten Your Summer
- Total Beats Estimates Comfortably by Controlling Costs, Increasing Production
- Will Tesla Motors, Inc. Redefine Supercars With Its Next Roadster?
- Why Apple Inc. Is Unlikely to Ditch Intel for AMD in the MacBook
- The Best Deals in High-Yield Dividend Stocks