Output. In calculating GDP, output is the total value of goods and services sold. Specifically, output is total expenditures obtained as the sum of personal consumption expenditures, investment expenditures by businesses, government purchases of goods and services, and expenditures by foreigners.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Can This Apple, Inc. Supplier Deliver in 2015?
- New Technology Could End the Debate Over Pipeline Safety
- GE Is Making Wind Power Even Better With This Easy Fix
- Will Apple Finally Quit Samsung With the iPhone 6?
- 3 Reasons The Dow Chemical Company's Stock Could Rise
- 3 Reasons Royal Dutch Shell's Stock Could Rise