Output. In calculating GDP, output is the total value of goods and services sold. Specifically, output is total expenditures obtained as the sum of personal consumption expenditures, investment expenditures by businesses, government purchases of goods and services, and expenditures by foreigners.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 5 Things SanDisk's Management Wants You to Know
- It's Time to Invest in Africa -- Here Are Some Ways to Get Started
- New King In Saudi Arabia But Same Old Oil Policy
- Should Netflix, Inc. Investors Worry Over Higher Streaming Prices?
- Here?s Why Pioneer Natural Resources? Stock Slipped 15.7% in 2014
- U.S. Army Recruits General Electric to Build $4.5 Billion Next-Gen Helicopter Engine