Output. In calculating GDP, output is the total value of goods and services sold. Specifically, output is total expenditures obtained as the sum of personal consumption expenditures, investment expenditures by businesses, government purchases of goods and services, and expenditures by foreigners.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- What Can the American Civil War Teach Us About the Crisis in Ukraine?
- 5 Incredible Opportunities Attached to Tesla Motors' Gigafactory
- Exxon Wakes Up to the Reality of the Times
- America vs. the World: Which Markets Have Won the Global Economic Recovery?
- Could Apple?s iPhone 6 Kill Corning?s Gorilla Glass?
- Ignoring Suncor Energy Inc Could Be an Expensive Choice