Output. In calculating GDP, output is the total value of goods and services sold. Specifically, output is total expenditures obtained as the sum of personal consumption expenditures, investment expenditures by businesses, government purchases of goods and services, and expenditures by foreigners.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 5 Reasons No Fast Food Chain Can Touch Chipotle
- If Cheap Oil Prices Are Good for the Economy, Why Is the Stock Market Down?
- 2 Ways You Can Profit From Saudi Arabia's $109 Billion Solar Boom
- We're Already in a Bear Market; You Just Don't Realize It Yet
- Why Solar Panels Are More Important Than Ever
- Can You Guess the Best Colleges for Programmers?