Output. In calculating GDP, output is the total value of goods and services sold. Specifically, output is total expenditures obtained as the sum of personal consumption expenditures, investment expenditures by businesses, government purchases of goods and services, and expenditures by foreigners.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Is BreitBurn Energy Partners L.P. Really Just Worth $4?
- 3 Top Stocks to Invest in the Next Big Thing
- Oil Prices To Fall or Fly Depending on Iranian Nuclear Talks
- Tesla Motors, Inc. Will Announce a "Major New Product Line" in April
- Better Investment Opportunity: 3D Printing or Electric Cars?
- 5 Largest Markets for Natural Gas