Oracle (Nasdaq: ORCL) develops, manufactures, markets, distributes and services database, middleware and applications software that helps organizations manage and grow their businesses.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- International Business Machines Corp. Earnings: What to Expect Wednesday
- Microsoft Corporation Leads the Dow as Investors Cheer More of Yellen's Easy Money
- The Cloud Continues to Kick Oracle's Butt -- But Not Just in Technology
- Will Oracle Ultimately Reward Your Patience?
- Oracle Disappoints, But It's Still a Good Value