An option ARM is another variety of an adjustable rate mortgage with a teaser interest rate. In this variant the borrower has the option to select between several payment schedules when the ARM resets. One of them probably includes a balloon payment.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 12 Thoughts About Investing and the Economy
- How This Wall Street Billionaire Is Forcing eBay to Dance to His Tune
- If You Think Buying Loews Stock is a Slam Dunk, Then You're Missing This Important Point
- What Surface Pro Clones Mean For Microsoft Corporation
- I'm Closing My Special Situations Portfolio
- Where Will Intel Corporation Stock Be in 10 Years?