An option ARM is another variety of an adjustable rate mortgage with a teaser interest rate. In this variant the borrower has the option to select between several payment schedules when the ARM resets. One of them probably includes a balloon payment.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Bob Evans Battles Internal and External Headwinds
- Can Diabetes Treatments Replace Patent Losses At Eli Lilly & Co?
- 5 States Where Pancreatic Cancer Prevalence Is the Highest
- Merchants of Power Could Be in Trouble
- The Self-Directed IRA: Worth the Trouble?
- Banking Apps on Android Phones Are Vulnerable to Risk