Operating cash flow
Operating cash flow is the amount of cash made by a company's business. It is differentiated from operating profit in that it doesn't include non-cash items and accruals.
Discuss this article on the Operating cash flow board.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- FMC Technologies Inc. Earnings: Better Than You Might Expect
- Chipotle?s Stock Down 5% After First-Quarter Earnings Disappoint Wall Street ? Time to Buy?
- Yahoo Inc. Earnings Fall Following Big Investments in Search, Product Development
- Lockheed Martin Corporation Investors Make the Wrong Call on Earnings
- 3 Unique Risks That Affect SandRidge Energy Inc.'s Investors