OPEC or Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries is a cartel.
OPEC is best known for its efforts to set the price of oil and to allocate share of the market among its member countries.
- United Arab Emirates
- Saudi Arabia
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Petrochina's Deal With ExxonMobil on Iraq Is a Win-Win
- Iran Eager to Ramp Up Oil Production, Regardless of Effect on Price
- How to Play the Largest Shale Gas Reserves in the World
- Will Chesapeake Start to Heat up Again?
- The Brent-WTI Spread Could Widen Further, and Here's How You Can Profit
- Is Eni in Line for a Big Payday?