OPEC or Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries is a cartel.
OPEC is best known for its efforts to set the price of oil and to allocate share of the market among its member countries.
- United Arab Emirates
- Saudi Arabia
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The 11 States With the Lowest Holiday Gasoline Prices
- The 1980s Just Called -- It Thinks You Should Buy Oil Stocks
- 1 Big Reason Seadrill Will Survive the Drop in Oil
- Don't Be Fooled -- Falling Oil Prices Are Good For Stocks
- Offshore Drilling: Is Now the Time to Buy Offshore Drillers?
- Why the Oil Price Plunge Could be Short-Lived