OPEC or Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries is a cartel.
OPEC is best known for its efforts to set the price of oil and to allocate share of the market among its member countries.
- United Arab Emirates
- Saudi Arabia
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Oil's Latest Tumble Provides More Fuel for Airline Share Buybacks
- Why Shares of Seadrill Sank 10% Today
- Bad Second Quarter Has Oil Majors Restructuring
- Big Earnings, Big Cuts, and Big Solar
- Schlumberger Limited?s CEO Calls the Bottom, but Still Sees Challenges Ahead
- Why Oil Carnage Doesn't Equal Poor Oil Service Earnings