OPEC or Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries is a cartel.
OPEC is best known for its efforts to set the price of oil and to allocate share of the market among its member countries.
- United Arab Emirates
- Saudi Arabia
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Can Seadrill Ltd Keep Afloat? The Good and Bad in First-Quarter Earnings
- The Hidden Driver of Oil Prices
- OPEC, Oil Prices, and the Rise of Oil Companies' Black Swan Events
- Oil to Return to $80 With or Without OPEC Cut Says Iranian Official
- Why EOG Resources Is a Buy Amidst Oil Carnage
- OPEC Claims Victory in Oil Price Battle -- But the War Is Far From Over