OPEC or Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries is a cartel.
OPEC is best known for its efforts to set the price of oil and to allocate share of the market among its member countries.
- United Arab Emirates
- Saudi Arabia
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Schlumberger Limited?s CEO Calls the Bottom, but Still Sees Challenges Ahead
- Why Oil Carnage Doesn't Equal Poor Oil Service Earnings
- 3 Reasons These Frac Sand Stocks Could Plunge Even Further
- Sanction-Lifting Has Sent Iranian Oil Drifting
- Halliburton Company Delivers Strong Earnings in Spite of the Awful Oil Market
- 3 Energy Companies Thumbing Their Noses at OPEC