OPEC or Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries is a cartel.
OPEC is best known for its efforts to set the price of oil and to allocate share of the market among its member countries.
- United Arab Emirates
- Saudi Arabia
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Fracking Fluids More Toxic Than Previously Thought
- The EPA Just Boosted a Key Growth Strategy for Clean Energy Fuels
- Why Qualcomm Incorporated, TripAdvisor Inc., and Diamond Offshore Drilling, Inc. Are Today?s 3 Worst
- Why Core Laboratories N.V. Stock Dropped Today
- Is Statoil About to Conquer a New Industry?
- Is Chart Industries Finally Charting a Higher Course?