OPEC or Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries is a cartel.
OPEC is best known for its efforts to set the price of oil and to allocate share of the market among its member countries.
- United Arab Emirates
- Saudi Arabia
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Could Iran Be Trading Oil With Russia for Nuclear Support?
- What History Can Teach Us About Investing in America's Energy Boom
- Libyan Oil Production Down 30% Following Rocket Attack
- Should America Be Exporting This Valuable Resource?
- Want Solar to Succeed? Pay Your Utility Bill
- No Rebound in Sight for Sliding Oil Prices