OPEC or Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries is a cartel.
OPEC is best known for its efforts to set the price of oil and to allocate share of the market among its member countries.
- United Arab Emirates
- Saudi Arabia
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- A Rare Value Play in Today?s Pricey Market
- With Nearly 3.5 Million Barrels of Oil Per Day Offline, Why Aren?t Oil Prices Surging?
- The Price of Oil Crushed Russia Once. Is It About to Happen Again?
- Fracking Fluids More Toxic Than Previously Thought
- The EPA Just Boosted a Key Growth Strategy for Clean Energy Fuels
- Why Qualcomm Incorporated, TripAdvisor Inc., and Diamond Offshore Drilling, Inc. Are Today?s 3 Worst