OPEC or Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries is a cartel.
OPEC is best known for its efforts to set the price of oil and to allocate share of the market among its member countries.
- United Arab Emirates
- Saudi Arabia
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Oil News: Saudi Arabia Blinks First, Cuts Oil Supplies in September
- Despite Falling Oil Prices, Cameron International Corporation Reports Strong Quarter
- Who Wins When Oil Prices Plummet?
- How Low Can Oil Prices Go?
- Hedge Funds Say Oil Is Going to $0
- Gas News: You Love Low Gas Prices, but Are They Here to Stay?