OPEC or Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries is a cartel.
OPEC is best known for its efforts to set the price of oil and to allocate share of the market among its member countries.
- United Arab Emirates
- Saudi Arabia
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Did T. Boone Pickens Just Become Power Solutions International's Best Friend?
- Russia, India Planning $30 Billion Oil Pipeline Through Xinjiang
- Ford's Next CEO Talks About the Latest Mustang
- Ensco plc Orders 2 New Rigs: What Do Investors Need to Know?
- Surprisingly Strong North America Results at Baker Hughes Inc
- Gold Wars: Yamana and Agnico Eagle Deal Serious Blow to Goldcorp?s Hostile Takeover Attempt