OPEC or Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries is a cartel.
OPEC is best known for its efforts to set the price of oil and to allocate share of the market among its member countries.
- United Arab Emirates
- Saudi Arabia
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- You're Making 80% Less in Dividends, Should You Keep This Loser?
- T. Boone Pickens Points the Finger at U.S Shale
- Oil Companies: 3 Up-And-Coming Stocks to Watch
- Saudis Up the Pressure on Oil Markets
- Oil Prices: Saudi Arabia and China Provide a Double Dose of Bad News
- Wall Street Losing Millions From Bad Energy Loans