OPEC or Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries is a cartel.
OPEC is best known for its efforts to set the price of oil and to allocate share of the market among its member countries.
- United Arab Emirates
- Saudi Arabia
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Ignoring Suncor Energy Inc Could Be an Expensive Choice
- Dividend Growth Investors Should Consider Seadrill Partners
- Should You Fear the Skeleton Lurking in Chesapeake Energy?s Closet?
- BP to Export Crude, Avoiding U.S. Ban
- Stormy Weatherford International Ltd Moving in the Right Direction
- Why Europe Needs America Now More Than Ever