Notional value or notional principal amount is the underlying face value that is used to calculate payments due.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
- [LINK TITLE]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why the Apple iPhone 6 Plus Will Be a Success
- Why Microsoft Should Offer Windows 10 for Free
- Wall Street's Crazy Idea for Staples and Office Depot
- Now That Apple, Inc. Has Gone Big With iPhone 6, Will It Ever Go Back?
- Will Apple Inc. Equip Next-Generation iPads with an A8X Chip?
- We All Lose Under Current Student Loan Bankruptcy Rules