Notional value or notional principal amount is the underlying face value that is used to calculate payments due.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
- [LINK TITLE]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Apple's "Thermonuclear War" On Android May Be Over
- This High-Yield Dividend Stock Screams Danger
- Here?s What Happens When Bankers Are Tested for Honesty (You Won?t Be Disappointed)
- Google Fiber Delivers Another Blow To Cable
- Can $20 Million Solve Whole Foods? Problem?
- Social Security: Why the Nazi Controversy Matters More Than You Think