Notional value or notional principal amount is the underlying face value that is used to calculate payments due.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
- [LINK TITLE]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Can the Apple, Inc iWatch or Moto 360 Make Smartwatches a Success?
- 5 Things 21st Century Fox's Management Wants You to Know
- 3 Reasons Zillow Inc. Stock Could Rise
- Apple and Google Connected Smart Cars Face Some Monumental Challenges
- The Biggest Threat to Warren Buffett's Cash Machine
- How Intel Corporation?s New Chip Could Revolutionize the Affordable PC