Notional value or notional principal amount is the underlying face value that is used to calculate payments due.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
- [LINK TITLE]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Xoom, Hugoton Royalty Trust, and SodaStream Are Today's 3 Best Stocks
- A Real Earnings Surprise: Microsoft Corporation Is Becoming Apple
- Apple Earnings: 4 Questions for Tim Cook Today
- Is It Time to Short Micron Technology, Inc?
- Apple, Inc.'s iPhone Business Won't Be Devastated by the End of Subsidies
- Google?s Wearable Computing Bet Might Be Too Much, Too Soon