Notional value or notional principal amount is the underlying face value that is used to calculate payments due.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
- [LINK TITLE]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Is Apple, Inc. Stock Headed to $60?
- 4 Energy Stocks I'll Be Buying If the Stock Market Crashes
- Why Microsoft Corporation's Windows Phone Strategy Will Pay Off
- Microsoft Corporation and Salesforce.com: A Winning Mobile Combination?
- 5 Pieces of Unconventional Wisdom for Investors
- Apple, Inc. Stock: Irrational Fear Is Spreading