Notional value or notional principal amount is the underlying face value that is used to calculate payments due.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
- [LINK TITLE]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Another Reason the Hype Surrounding Facebook, Inc's Instagram Is Warranted
- Why You Won't Be in Google's Self-Driving Car Anytime Soon
- Forget Marijuana -- This Drug Offers a Far Bigger Opportunity
- Are Biosimilars the Next Big Thing in Biotech?
- Is This the Apple iPhone 6s' Killer New Feature?
- Microsoft Corporation Rises Even as Windows Revenue Collapses