Notional value or notional principal amount is the underlying face value that is used to calculate payments due.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
- [LINK TITLE]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Microsoft Corporation Will Soon Owe Apple a Huge Thank You
- Can This Advertising Innovation at "The New York Times" Save Sinking Ad Revenue?
- 3 Reasons to Remain Skeptical About IBM's Cloud Performance
- Facebook Inc. Wants Your Help Picking Ads
- Believe It or Not, This Breakfast Chain Is Best for Starting Your Day Off Right
- 3 Hot Stock Tips You Should Act On Today