Notional value or notional principal amount is the underlying face value that is used to calculate payments due.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
- [LINK TITLE]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Here's Why Warren Buffett Is Investing $3 Billion in the Burger King-Tim Hortons Deal
- 5 Things Union Pacific Corporation's Management Wants You to Know
- Why Gamers Dumped the Xbox 360 and Wii for Sony?s PS4
- Las Vegas Is Winning Again: Is Sin City Back?
- The 9 Sacrifices You Must Make To Find An Affordable Home
- 20 Undesirable ?Neighbors? You Don?t Want Living Next Door to You