Nominal income is the amount of income earned without taking outside factors, such as inflation, into account.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Fewer Than 1 in 5 Americans Are Making This Smart Money Move
- The Stock Market Is Tumbling: 3 Actions to Take & 3 Stocks to Consider Buying
- Here?s a Financial Literacy Test You Need to Pass
- 3 Money Moves to Make (and 1 to Avoid) Before Lending Rates Begin to Rise
- What Is Donald Trump's Net Worth?
- Retirement Planning: Read This Before Opening an IRA