Nominal income is the amount of income earned without taking outside factors, such as inflation, into account.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Rumor! Innuendo! Why Pall Corporation (PLL) Stock Shot Up 19% Today
- If Perception Is Reality, Then the Middle Class Is in Big Trouble
- SWOT Analysis of Facebook Inc.
- Is SolarCity Making Money or Losing It? Key Metrics to Understand
- 3 Dividend Stocks Wall Street Is Wrong About
- Negative Interest Rates: Even Worse Than They Seem?