Nominal income is the amount of income earned without taking outside factors, such as inflation, into account.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Stocks Pre-Retirees Can Buy and Hold for the Next 20 Years
- How Foreign Dividend Stocks Can Cost You
- 3 High-Yielding Dividend Stocks That Are Actually Safe
- 7 Things to Know About the Social Security Trust Fund
- DreamWorks Animation Shares Hit 2-Year Low -- Is It Time to Buy?
- 3 Reasons "Earnings Season" Might Be Investors' 2 Most-Feared Words in 2015