Nominal income is the amount of income earned without taking outside factors, such as inflation, into account.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 11 Things Investors Can Be Thankful for on Thanksgiving Day
- Even Pfizer and Allergan Have Doubts About Their $160 Billion Merger
- Here's How Much the Average American Household Earns, by State -- How Do You Compare?
- Better Internet-of-Things Buy: ABB Ltd. or Eaton Corp.?
- This Selfless Act Could Be Costing You More Than You Realize
- Ignore the Retirement Alarmists: The 4% Rule Is Imminently Safe