Nominal income is the amount of income earned without taking outside factors, such as inflation, into account.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- This Presidential Candidate Just Took a Staunch Stand Against Marijuana
- 7 Ways the Federal Reserve Affects You and Your Money
- Protect Your Retirement Savings From Falling Bond Prices
- It's Easy to Make These 5 Mistakes When Planning for Retirement
- What Do You Need to Open a Bank Account?
- 3 Myths About Fixed-Income Investing