Nominal income is the amount of income earned without taking outside factors, such as inflation, into account.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- How Big Can a Social Security Check Be?
- Visa Inc. Earnings: Cross-Border Leads to Earnings Jump
- When It Comes to Investing, Hope for the Best and Plan for the Worst
- Xerox Corp Third-Quarter Earnings: Has Progress Stalled?
- The Best Way to Invest When the Stock Market Is Plunging
- Has the Stock Market Crash of 2014 Begun?