Nominal income is the amount of income earned without taking outside factors, such as inflation, into account.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- What Is GDP? Your Jargon-Free Guide to One of the 20th Century's Greatest Inventions
- Inflation Is Good: Learn More About This Misunderstood Metric
- 7 Mantras to Repeat When Doubting Yourself as an Entrepreneur
- How Big Can a Social Security Check Be?
- Visa Inc. Earnings: Cross-Border Leads to Earnings Jump
- When It Comes to Investing, Hope for the Best and Plan for the Worst