Net working capital
Net working capital is a good thing! It means that, in the near term, a company has extra cash to address any untoward events. Its short-term cash account has a positive value, and that capital can be deployed as necessary.
See also working capital
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Benjamin Graham
- Net fixed assets
- Invested capital
- Return on invested capital
- Return on capital
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Now There's Something You Can Do About Your Hatred of Facebook
- Is Intel Corp.'s $20 Billion Buyback Plan Smart?
- Top Franchises: Investing in Burger King
- 3 Reasons Microsoft Corporation's Windows 9 Will Succeed
- What Does a Balance Sheet Analysis of Transocean Tell Us?
- Here's How To Become a 401k Millionaire