Net working capital
Net working capital is a good thing! It means that, in the near term, a company has extra cash to address any untoward events. Its short-term cash account has a positive value, and that capital can be deployed as necessary.
See also working capital
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Benjamin Graham
- Net fixed assets
- Invested capital
- Return on invested capital
- Return on capital
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- This Bank Is Growing Nearly 20% Per Year, but Can It Continue?
- 5 Can't Miss Carl Icahn Quotes For Apple, Inc. Stock Investors
- Core Laboratories NV Got Absolutely Crushed in 2014 -- Which Creates a Massive Buying Opportunity fo
- LinkedIn Corp Is Right to Be Scared of Facebook Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation vs. Google Inc: Satya Nadella Steps Up the Battle
- What's Wrong With Verizon Communications, Inc. Today?