Net working capital
Net working capital is a good thing! It means that, in the near term, a company has extra cash to address any untoward events. Its short-term cash account has a positive value, and that capital can be deployed as necessary.
See also working capital
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Benjamin Graham
- Net fixed assets
- Invested capital
- Return on invested capital
- Return on capital
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- MasterCard Stock: Is the Competitive Advantage Sustainable?
- The EPA Just Boosted a Key Growth Strategy for Clean Energy Fuels
- Will The Clorox Company Post Strong Fourth-Quarter Results or Will It Disappoint Again?
- Why I Stopped Wringing My Hands and Finally Bought Shares of Capstone Turbine
- 3 Reasons Why Whole Foods Market Remains a Fantastic Long-Term Investment
- Should EMC Corporation Actually Sell its Massive VMware Stake?