Net fixed assets
Net fixed assets is defined as total fixed assets less accumulated depreciation.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 2 Trends that Could Make or Break the Bank Industry in 2015
- The Love-Hate Relationship Between Utilities and Solar Energy
- PepsiCo Inc. Earnings: The Dew and Doritos Effect
- Where Will Bank of America Corp. Stock Be in 10 Years?
- Geospace Technologies: The First Oil Services Company to Feel the Oil Price Squeeze
- Big Oil: Which Energy Giant's Stock Should You Avoid?