Net fixed assets
Net fixed assets is defined as total fixed assets less accumulated depreciation.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Dow 17,000: I Am Not Exactly Celebrating
- Who Will Follow Kodiak Oil & Gas to Be the Next Bakken Buyout?
- The Best Way to Play a Rebound in Gold Prices
- Star Bulk Carriers Corp. Is About to Hit the Big Time
- 3 Things to Watch When CYS Investments and Hatteras Financial's Report Earnings
- How Investors Can Win When Blackstone Group LP Crushes Earnings