Net fixed assets
Net fixed assets is defined as total fixed assets less accumulated depreciation.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- How Will Rising Interest Rates Affect Your Dividend Stocks?
- Wells Fargo Third-Quarter Earnings Preview: 5 Things to Watch
- 5 Things Prudential Financial Inc.'s Management Wants You to Know
- Top Dividend Stocks to Buy in October
- 7 Charts You Need to See Before Investing in a Bank Today
- 1 Chart that Should Be Firmly Implanted in Every Bank Investor's Mind