Net fixed assets
Net fixed assets is defined as total fixed assets less accumulated depreciation.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Post Earnings, Wells Fargo, JPMorgan, and Citigroup Are Looking Like Solid Buys
- How Tax Reform Will Affect These 2 Stocks
- Hertz Global Is Down, but Not Out
- How Prospect Capital Corporation Can Cover Its Dividend
- Will Debt Trouble the World's Most Profitable Company?
- Bank of America Needs to Fix This Before Investors Will Get Rich