Net fixed assets
Net fixed assets is defined as total fixed assets less accumulated depreciation.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- How Utilities Can Embrace Solar Energy
- Goldman Sachs Earnings: Time to Buy?
- 5 Things Allstate Corporation Stock's Management Wants You to Know
- 6 Foolproof Steps to Obtaining Your First Investment Property
- Apollo Investment Corporation vs. Fifth Street Finance Corp.: Rising Rates
- Lockheed Martin vs. Northrop Grumman: Which Defense Contractor Has the Best Prospects?