Negative cash flow
Negative cash flow is when a business spends more than it receives in cash.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- This $30 Billion Hedge Fund Sold J.C. Penney. I Would, Too
- Why Revolution Lighting Technologies Inc. Stock Surged 23% Last Week Despite a Lower Outlook
- Jobs Report Disappoints as Sears and Target Fall
- Las Vegas Sands CEO Sheldon Adelson Tries to Put the Kibosh on Online Gambling. Will He Succeed?
- Zogenix: 3 Key Investing Takeaways From 2013
- Is Now the Time to Invest in SodaStream?