Near field communication
Near field communication, or NFC, is a two-way communication technology that works across very small distances, from a touch to 4 centimeters.
NFC is the technoogy that will let you do things like pay for your purchases using your smartphone.
Related Fool Articles
- [LINK TITLE]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 5 Big Winners Inside of the Apple Inc. Watch
- Microsoft Band Continues to Improve, But Can It Stand Up to Apple Watch?
- Surprise! Apple Inc.?s iPod Touch Might Not Be Dead
- What Apple Inc's Purchase of LinX Means For New iPhones and iPads
- This Could Be Apple, Inc.'s Next iPhone Lineup
- Here's Everything We Know About Microsoft Corporation's Rumored Mobile Payments Platform