Near field communication
Near field communication, or NFC, is a two-way communication technology that works across very small distances, from a touch to 4 centimeters.
NFC is the technoogy that will let you do things like pay for your purchases using your smartphone.
Related Fool Articles
- [LINK TITLE]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- These New Apple Pay Features Could Spur Adoption
- Everything You Need To Know About Microsoft's Giant Surface
- Google Inc. Undercuts Apple Inc. in Mobile Payments (but Not Intentionally)
- Is Pebble Time a Threat to Apple Inc. on iOS?
- The One Big Thing Tim Cook Hasn't Done Yet
- 3 Types of Risk Facing Mobile Stocks