Near field communication
Near field communication, or NFC, is a two-way communication technology that works across very small distances, from a touch to 4 centimeters.
NFC is the technoogy that will let you do things like pay for your purchases using your smartphone.
Related Fool Articles
- [LINK TITLE]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Google Inc and Samsung Challenge Apple Inc in Mobile Payment Race
- Can Sony's Smartglasses Succeed Where Google Glass Failed?
- Samsung's Apple Pay Clone Will Be Far Superior
- Will This Deal Allow Samsung to Take on Apple Pay?
- 3 Internet of Things Companies Making Tech for Apple Inc.
- 3 Reasons Samsung's Galaxy S6 Could be the Greatest Phone Ever Released