Near field communication
Near field communication, or NFC, is a two-way communication technology that works across very small distances, from a touch to 4 centimeters.
NFC is the technoogy that will let you do things like pay for your purchases using your smartphone.
Related Fool Articles
- [LINK TITLE]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Will Samsung Pay Become More Popular Than Apple Pay?
- Square Inc. Gets on Board With Apple Pay
- 1 Major Growth Opportunity for NXP Semiconductors
- Why NXP Semiconductor Crashed 10% in October
- NXP Semiconductors NV Turns In a Disappointing Report
- Is Tim Cook Right About the Level of Innovation in Apple Inc.'s iPhone 6s?