Near field communication
Near field communication, or NFC, is a two-way communication technology that works across very small distances, from a touch to 4 centimeters.
NFC is the technoogy that will let you do things like pay for your purchases using your smartphone.
Related Fool Articles
- [LINK TITLE]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Is a Payment Service From Apple, Inc. Imminent?
- With Baseband Finished, Higher-Margin Broadcom Looks for New Drivers
- Is This What Apple, Inc.'s Payments Service Will Be Called?
- Here's the Most Important Announcement Nintendo Hasn't Made This Year
- Apple Could Make a Killing on This Little-Known Device
- 2 Apple Inc. Suppliers That Operate Below the Radar