Near field communication
Near field communication, or NFC, is a two-way communication technology that works across very small distances, from a touch to 4 centimeters.
NFC is the technoogy that will let you do things like pay for your purchases using your smartphone.
Related Fool Articles
- [LINK TITLE]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- How Amiibos Could Save Nintendo?s Wii U and 3DS
- Why Activision Blizzard Wants To Turn ?Call of Duty? and ?Skylanders? Into Movies
- Apple, Inc. iPhone 6 Specs Confirmed
- Apple Inc.'s iPhone 6 Will Win the Mobile Payments War
- Is a Payment Service From Apple, Inc. Imminent?
- With Baseband Finished, Higher-Margin Broadcom Looks for New Drivers