Near field communication
Near field communication, or NFC, is a two-way communication technology that works across very small distances, from a touch to 4 centimeters.
NFC is the technoogy that will let you do things like pay for your purchases using your smartphone.
Related Fool Articles
- [LINK TITLE]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Google Just Revamped Its Payment Platform
- Samsung Pay Is About to Launch in the U.S. -- Don't Expect It to Be a Slam Dunk Success
- The iPhone 6s Spills Its Guts
- Apple Is Preparing to Launch Apple Pay in China
- Can the OnePlus Two Match Apple's iPhone 6s?
- Is NXPI Semiconductor Losing a Spot in Apple's iPhone 6s and 6s Plus?