Near field communication
Near field communication, or NFC, is a two-way communication technology that works across very small distances, from a touch to 4 centimeters.
NFC is the technoogy that will let you do things like pay for your purchases using your smartphone.
Related Fool Articles
- [LINK TITLE]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Things You Need to Know Before NXP Semiconductors NV Reports
- Surprisingly, Apple's iPhone 6 is Not as Innovative as Many Believe
- Microsoft May Be About to Lose This Huge Market
- What Apple Inc.?s New Products Mean for Broadcom Corporation
- What to Expect From Apple, Inc.'s October Event
- The 3 Biggest Challenges PayPal Faces Without eBay