Near field communication
Near field communication, or NFC, is a two-way communication technology that works across very small distances, from a touch to 4 centimeters.
NFC is the technoogy that will let you do things like pay for your purchases using your smartphone.
Related Fool Articles
- [LINK TITLE]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Stocks Near 52-Week Highs Worth Selling
- Mobile Payments and EMV Cards to Benefit VeriFone and NCR
- Google's Partners Are Pushing Another Radical Feature Apple's iPhone Lacks
- Samsung and PayPal Are About to Show Apple How It's Done
- Procter & Gamble Announces a Divestment While Waste Management Gets Trashed
- 1 Company That Apple Inc. Should Fear the Most