Mr. Market has a couple of odd behaviors. First, he will come visit you every single day and not remember his previous visits. Second, he will be in one of two moods: ecstatic or depressed.
When he is ecstatic, he will offer to buy shares of companies you hold or sell you shares of companies you don't own for a high price.
When he is depressed, he acts just the opposite, quoting low prices for the stocks you own or are interested in.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Is Pepsi a Better Stock Than Coke?
- Why Intuitive Surgical, Netflix, and Amgen Are Today's 3 Worst Stocks
- Is World Wrestling Entertainment Poised for a Gain or a Smackdown?
- Can RadioShack Ride a New Concept to a Rebound?
- What We Learned from Gilead Sciences' First Quarter Earnings
- Japanese Gaming Could Mean Billions More for Las Vegas Sands and Melco Crown