Mr. Market has a couple of odd behaviors. First, he will come visit you every single day and not remember his previous visits. Second, he will be in one of two moods: ecstatic or depressed.
When he is ecstatic, he will offer to buy shares of companies you hold or sell you shares of companies you don't own for a high price.
When he is depressed, he acts just the opposite, quoting low prices for the stocks you own or are interested in.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Will Big Lots Inc. Shares Hit $45?
- After Mixed Earnings, Can PetSmart Soar Higher?
- After Strong Sales Results, Is Walgreen a Strong Buy?
- Urban Outfitters Shareholders Should Be Cautious Heading Into Earnings?
- Mr. Market Helping Out Global Steel, and the Environment, in China
- Is Vitamin Shoppe Still A Strong Buy?