Mr. Market has a couple of odd behaviors. First, he will come visit you every single day and not remember his previous visits. Second, he will be in one of two moods: ecstatic or depressed.
When he is ecstatic, he will offer to buy shares of companies you hold or sell you shares of companies you don't own for a high price.
When he is depressed, he acts just the opposite, quoting low prices for the stocks you own or are interested in.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Key Things You Can Learn from Warren Buffett
- It's Time for Solazyme Management to Come Clean
- Why 3D Systems Corporation's Stock Crashed 55% in 2014
- The Micron Technology Inc. Roller Coaster: Is the Stock Cheap For a Reason?
- Tesla Motors, Inc. (TSLA) Stock Falls Again Today -- What You Need to Know
- 5 Things Costco Wholesale Corporation's Management Wants You to Know