Mr. Market has a couple of odd behaviors. First, he will come visit you every single day and not remember his previous visits. Second, he will be in one of two moods: ecstatic or depressed.
When he is ecstatic, he will offer to buy shares of companies you hold or sell you shares of companies you don't own for a high price.
When he is depressed, he acts just the opposite, quoting low prices for the stocks you own or are interested in.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 5 Top Tech Stocks to Buy in October
- Buy Groupon Because Everybody's Selling
- Should McDonald's Follow Taco Bell Into Liquor?
- Can Genocea Biosciences Stock Rebound After a Rough August?
- Stocks: The Only Way to Make Sense of This Market
- XPO Logistics Stock Down 13%, Con-Way Up 34% on Acquisition Announcement: Here's What You Need to Kn