Mr. Market has a couple of odd behaviors. First, he will come visit you every single day and not remember his previous visits. Second, he will be in one of two moods: ecstatic or depressed.
When he is ecstatic, he will offer to buy shares of companies you hold or sell you shares of companies you don't own for a high price.
When he is depressed, he acts just the opposite, quoting low prices for the stocks you own or are interested in.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 1 Stock I'm Selling Right Now (And 1 That I'm Buying in Its Place)
- 3 Beaten Down Stocks Ready to Bounce Back
- Does George Soros Think Biotech's Bull Run Is Finally Coming to an End?
- Best Energy Stocks for 2015
- Best Stocks to Buy: Hidden Value in This Beaten-Down Sector
- Why Ultra Petroleum Corp. (UPL) Stock Was Down 10% Today