Mr. Market has a couple of odd behaviors. First, he will come visit you every single day and not remember his previous visits. Second, he will be in one of two moods: ecstatic or depressed.
When he is ecstatic, he will offer to buy shares of companies you hold or sell you shares of companies you don't own for a high price.
When he is depressed, he acts just the opposite, quoting low prices for the stocks you own or are interested in.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Should You Bet on the Action at Lululemon Athletica?
- Is JAKKS Pacific Broken Beyond Repair?
- Priceline's Big Tax Advantage Over Expedia Could Vanish in an Instant
- Here's What You Need to Know About AbbVie and GlaxoSmithKline's Upcoming Earnings
- After Getting Trashed, Is Yum! Still Tasty?
- Why Tesla Motors, Inc. Investors Should Ignore This "Catalyst"