Mr. Market has a couple of odd behaviors. First, he will come visit you every single day and not remember his previous visits. Second, he will be in one of two moods: ecstatic or depressed.
When he is ecstatic, he will offer to buy shares of companies you hold or sell you shares of companies you don't own for a high price.
When he is depressed, he acts just the opposite, quoting low prices for the stocks you own or are interested in.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- May the 4th Be With You, McDonald's
- 3 Reasons Why Chipotle Deserved to Fall on Wednesday
- Chipotle Shows Us What a Great Quarter Looks Like; Mr. Market Responds With Blank Stare
- 3 Stocks We Love That Wall Street Hates
- 3 Best Dividend Stocks in Manufacturing
- 10 Largest Companies by Market Cap in Semiconductors