Mr. Market has a couple of odd behaviors. First, he will come visit you every single day and not remember his previous visits. Second, he will be in one of two moods: ecstatic or depressed.
When he is ecstatic, he will offer to buy shares of companies you hold or sell you shares of companies you don't own for a high price.
When he is depressed, he acts just the opposite, quoting low prices for the stocks you own or are interested in.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Is Netflix Overdue For Another Correction?
- 1 Strategy Marathon Petroleum Is Using to Increase Margins
- These 5 Retailers Got Smashed Last Week!
- 3 Drugmakers to Watch in the New Year
- Aeropostale Crashed on Earnings! Is It Still a Good Investment?
- What Does Darden's Proposed Spinoff Mean And Is It Even Needed?