Mr. Market has a couple of odd behaviors. First, he will come visit you every single day and not remember his previous visits. Second, he will be in one of two moods: ecstatic or depressed.
When he is ecstatic, he will offer to buy shares of companies you hold or sell you shares of companies you don't own for a high price.
When he is depressed, he acts just the opposite, quoting low prices for the stocks you own or are interested in.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Since You Can't Buy SpaceX Stock ...
- The 3 Best Industrial Stocks for 2015
- International Business Machines Corp. Earnings: Pay Attention to the Margins
- 3 Predictions of Where the Dow Jones Industrial Average Could Finish in 2015 (And Why They'll All Pr
- Best Stocks to Buy: 2 Income Stocks the Market Is Selling, But I'm Buying
- The Biggest Surprise in the Battle Between AbbVie and Gilead Sciences