Mortgage service company
The mortgage service company is the firm that collects your mortgage payments, and keeps records of principal, interest, escrow account, etc., on your mortgage. Often the mortgage service company purchased your mortgage from the mortgage originator, or was hired by the current lender to provide that service.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Reasons to Consider the Huge Dividend Yield at Two Harbors Investment Corp.
- Hartford Financial Services Group Inc.'s Q3 2014 Earnings: 4 Key Takeaways
- 5 Biggest Money Mistakes (and How to Fix Them Fast)
- How to Save $25,000 (or More) on Your Mortgage
- Everything You Need to Know About VA Mortgage Refinancing
- 3 Ways to Make Money Off Your Home in Retirement