Mortgage service company
The mortgage service company is the firm that collects your mortgage payments, and keeps records of principal, interest, escrow account, etc., on your mortgage. Often the mortgage service company purchased your mortgage from the mortgage originator, or was hired by the current lender to provide that service.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The Complete List: Bank of America's Legal Fines and Settlements Since 2008
- 3 Top Insurance Stocks to Buy in October
- 3 Reasons Citizens Financial Group Could Rise
- The Bank of Wal-Mart Is Open for Business
- Are Too Many Seniors Losing Control of Their Credit Cards?
- High-Yield Stocks for Dividend Investing: Two Harbors Investment Corp.