Mortgage service company
The mortgage service company is the firm that collects your mortgage payments, and keeps records of principal, interest, escrow account, etc., on your mortgage. Often the mortgage service company purchased your mortgage from the mortgage originator, or was hired by the current lender to provide that service.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 5 Ways to Slash Your Tax Liability in Retirement
- 3 Things Wells Fargo Wants You to Know
- What Is the Definition of Affluenza, and Do You Have It?
- A Brief History of Bank of America in Crisis
- Don't Look Now, But Discover Financial Services is About to Unload One of its Business Units
- Costco: The Membership Club that Also Happens to Be a Retailer