Mortgage service company
The mortgage service company is the firm that collects your mortgage payments, and keeps records of principal, interest, escrow account, etc., on your mortgage. Often the mortgage service company purchased your mortgage from the mortgage originator, or was hired by the current lender to provide that service.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- How Two Harbors Embraced Adaptation For Big Success
- Is a Post Office Bank the Answer To Payday Lending?
- 6 Ways to Save on Home Closing Costs
- This Latest Study Shows That the U.S. Consumer Could Be in Serious Trouble
- 8 Fascinating Reads
- After the Establishment of a New Business, People?s United Financial, Inc. Sees Earnings Jump