Mortgage service company
The mortgage service company is the firm that collects your mortgage payments, and keeps records of principal, interest, escrow account, etc., on your mortgage. Often the mortgage service company purchased your mortgage from the mortgage originator, or was hired by the current lender to provide that service.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Companies with Better Dividends Than Annaly Capital Management, Inc.
- TSP: 5 Reasons Why It's the Best Retirement Plan Ever
- Worried About a Tax Audit? Avoid These 5 Mistakes
- Don't Let Oil Distract You From This Potentially Epic Real Estate Collapse
- Lessons From How This CEO Earned $144 Million for Himself and Billions More for Investors
- One Bank That Will Never Need a Bailout