Mortgage service company
The mortgage service company is the firm that collects your mortgage payments, and keeps records of principal, interest, escrow account, etc., on your mortgage. Often the mortgage service company purchased your mortgage from the mortgage originator, or was hired by the current lender to provide that service.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Stock: What You Are Buying
- What Kind of Insurance Do Drivers Like Me Buy?
- 4 Winners in the Big Bank of America Corp. Settlement
- Why This Consumer Spending Trend Is Worrisome
- 3 Reasons iShares MSCI Brazil Index ETF (EWZ) Shares Could Fall
- Is It Time to Buy iShares China Large-Cap ETF (FXI)?