A mortgage pool is a collection of mortgages sharing certain characteristics.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Colony Financial Inc.: Is It Time to Buy This Dividend Stock?
- How to Fix the Disturbing Regularity of Big Bank Misbehavior
- 5 Reasons I'm Excited About K+S AG's Stock
- Real Estate Regrets: 80% of Homeowners Want a Do-Over
- 1 High-Yield Dividend Stock to Buy for Rising Interest Rates
- Cheaper Dividend Stock: Two Harbors Investment Corp. or Chimera Investment?