MOMENTIVE is a privately held subsidiary of Apollo Management LP
Momentive was formed by Apollo Management when it acquired the GE Silicones business. Hexion is a participant. The product line includes quartz and ceramics in addition to silicones and sealants, as well as phenolic and amino resins, acrylic monomers, unsaturated polyester resins, and forest product resins.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- How Much Is 3D Systems Corporation Investing for the Future?
- Is J.C. Penney Inc.'s Stock a Buy?
- These Stocks Just Raised Their Dividends
- 4 Things J.C. Penney Company's Management Wants You to Know
- Interested in Argentina? Beware of the Debt Crisis
- Why I Love Investing