MOMENTIVE is a privately held subsidiary of Apollo Management LP
Momentive was formed by Apollo Management when it acquired the GE Silicones business. Hexion is a participant. The product line includes quartz and ceramics in addition to silicones and sealants, as well as phenolic and amino resins, acrylic monomers, unsaturated polyester resins, and forest product resins.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The Biggest Opening Weekends in Box Office History
- The Best Stock to Invest in Copper
- Is SodaStream International a Buy?
- 3 Reasons Microsoft Corp. Should Buy BlackBerry Ltd.
- The Competitive Advantage of the Best Oil Stocks
- This 1 Area Is Critical to 3D Printing's Success