MOMENTIVE is a privately held subsidiary of Apollo Management LP
Momentive was formed by Apollo Management when it acquired the GE Silicones business. Hexion is a participant. The product line includes quartz and ceramics in addition to silicones and sealants, as well as phenolic and amino resins, acrylic monomers, unsaturated polyester resins, and forest product resins.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Can the Latest 3D Mario Help Save Nintendo's Wii U?
- 5 Stocks That Will Probably Make Huge Moves This Week
- To Buy or Not to Buy: Your First Rental Property
- The Next Wave of Underpaid Worker Protests
- 3 Most Improved Energy Stocks of 2013
- How the Fed Is Choosing Bank of America's Profits Over Your Savings