MOMENTIVE is a privately held subsidiary of Apollo Management LP
Momentive was formed by Apollo Management when it acquired the GE Silicones business. Hexion is a participant. The product line includes quartz and ceramics in addition to silicones and sealants, as well as phenolic and amino resins, acrylic monomers, unsaturated polyester resins, and forest product resins.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Stocks to Watch in Paper Products
- These Stocks Just Raised Their Dividends
- Does This Crash Test Mean Ford's Aluminum F-150 Is Unsafe?
- 3 Things You Likely Missed in Pfizer's Q2 Report
- A Billion Reasons to Buy Baidu
- Nokia Corporation Jumps 6% Thursday Despite Missing Sales Targets