MOMENTIVE is a privately held subsidiary of Apollo Management LP
Momentive was formed by Apollo Management when it acquired the GE Silicones business. Hexion is a participant. The product line includes quartz and ceramics in addition to silicones and sealants, as well as phenolic and amino resins, acrylic monomers, unsaturated polyester resins, and forest product resins.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Revolution Lighting Technologies, Inc. Stock Has Crashed 46% This Year
- 3 Reasons Why Mattel, Inc. Isn't a Top Dividend Stock
- A Balance Sheet Analysis of Weatherford International Stock
- Is Costco or Kroger the Better Stock to Buy?
- 3 Reasons Microsoft Corporation's Windows 9 Will Succeed
- What Does a Balance Sheet Analysis of Transocean Tell Us?