MOMENTIVE is a privately held subsidiary of Apollo Management LP
Momentive was formed by Apollo Management when it acquired the GE Silicones business. Hexion is a participant. The product line includes quartz and ceramics in addition to silicones and sealants, as well as phenolic and amino resins, acrylic monomers, unsaturated polyester resins, and forest product resins.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why These Lagging Oil Stocks Are Worth a Look
- A Primer on Student Car Insurance Discounts
- Ralph Lauren Wants a Piece of This $9.2 Billion Market
- Oregon Obamacare Rollout "Incompetent" and "Atrocious"
- Why This Consumer Spending Trend Is Worrisome
- Is It Time to Buy Ford Motor Company Stock?