MOMENTIVE is a privately held subsidiary of Apollo Management LP
Momentive was formed by Apollo Management when it acquired the GE Silicones business. Hexion is a participant. The product line includes quartz and ceramics in addition to silicones and sealants, as well as phenolic and amino resins, acrylic monomers, unsaturated polyester resins, and forest product resins.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Freeport-McMoRan Inc's Latest Mine Trouble Singles Out a Huge Risk That Won't Go Away
- Did the U.N. Just Ruin This $5 Billion Monsanto Business?
- 3 Cheap Growth Stocks You Can Buy Right Now
- 5 Things Tiffany & Co. Management Wants You to Know
- Amazon.com, Inc. Gets One Step Closer to Drone Delivery in the U.S.
- 3 Value Stocks Near 52-Week Lows Worth Buying