MOMENTIVE is a privately held subsidiary of Apollo Management LP
Momentive was formed by Apollo Management when it acquired the GE Silicones business. Hexion is a participant. The product line includes quartz and ceramics in addition to silicones and sealants, as well as phenolic and amino resins, acrylic monomers, unsaturated polyester resins, and forest product resins.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 7 Things US Bancorp's Richard Davis Wants You to Know
- 6 Things I Learned From the Book "Being Wrong"
- Why Verizon Communications Inc. Is One of the Biggest Warren Buffett Stocks
- 2 Stocks We'd Buy If the Stock Market Crashes
- Is Danger Lurking in Cliffs Natural Resources Dividend Payout Ratio Analysis?
- Are Pandora Investors Watching The Wrong Metric?