MOMENTIVE is a privately held subsidiary of Apollo Management LP
Momentive was formed by Apollo Management when it acquired the GE Silicones business. Hexion is a participant. The product line includes quartz and ceramics in addition to silicones and sealants, as well as phenolic and amino resins, acrylic monomers, unsaturated polyester resins, and forest product resins.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Give Thanks: These Stocks Just Raised Their Dividends
- 3 Stocks to Buy Before the Holidays
- The Coca-Cola Co. Tries a Slimming Formula
- Apple Music Comes to Alphabet's Android
- Is ConocoPhillips Making the Right Choice to Abandon Deepwater Exploration?
- What Lies Ahead for Kohl's Corporation This Holiday Season?