MOMENTIVE is a privately held subsidiary of Apollo Management LP
Momentive was formed by Apollo Management when it acquired the GE Silicones business. Hexion is a participant. The product line includes quartz and ceramics in addition to silicones and sealants, as well as phenolic and amino resins, acrylic monomers, unsaturated polyester resins, and forest product resins.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Big Lots: Should You Buy the Hype?
- Can This Algae Investment Lower American Manufacturing Costs (and Make You Rich)?
- The Best Way to Invest in Chicken
- What Joy Global Didn't Say
- Is Warren Buffett Right About Gold?
- Investments You Believe In