MOMENTIVE is a privately held subsidiary of Apollo Management LP
Momentive was formed by Apollo Management when it acquired the GE Silicones business. Hexion is a participant. The product line includes quartz and ceramics in addition to silicones and sealants, as well as phenolic and amino resins, acrylic monomers, unsaturated polyester resins, and forest product resins.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- What Amazon's Kindle Unlimited Means For Apple, Inc.
- F-35 Sales Save Lockheed Martin Corporation From a Terrible Quarter
- 3 Examples of When to Be Patient With MLPs
- Hudson City Shareholders Should Prepare for the Worst on Wednesday
- Why Plug Power, Kandi Technologies, and Glu Mobile Are Today's 3 Best Stocks
- Here's Why Twitter Acquired CardSpring