MOMENTIVE is a privately held subsidiary of Apollo Management LP
Momentive was formed by Apollo Management when it acquired the GE Silicones business. Hexion is a participant. The product line includes quartz and ceramics in addition to silicones and sealants, as well as phenolic and amino resins, acrylic monomers, unsaturated polyester resins, and forest product resins.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Remember How Obamacare Hit Its Enrollment Target Last Year? Yeah... Not Quite
- 3 Stocks That Just Raised Their Dividends
- 5 Things GameStop Corp. Management Wants You to Know
- Offshore Drilling: The $350 Million African Flop
- 9 Critical Investing Lessons From a Nobel Prize-Winning Economist
- How Much Is 3D Systems Corporation Investing for the Future?