MOMENTIVE is a privately held subsidiary of Apollo Management LP
Momentive was formed by Apollo Management when it acquired the GE Silicones business. Hexion is a participant. The product line includes quartz and ceramics in addition to silicones and sealants, as well as phenolic and amino resins, acrylic monomers, unsaturated polyester resins, and forest product resins.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Oil Stocks: The $393 Billion Wealth Wipeout
- Options: Wall Street Gimmick or Moneymaking Investing Tool?
- The Battle for the Best Hotel Deals Is Raging on Your Phone
- How Does Netflix Work?
- The Harsh Truth About Goldman Sachs
- Schlumberger vs. Halliburton: You'll Never Guess Which Is Really the Most Undervalued