Mohnish Pabrai is the manager of Pabrai Investment Funds.
Pabrai has said his investment philosophy is a mix of Benjamin Graham, Warren Buffett, and Charlie Munger. Pabrai's valuation technique typically involves estimating the free cash flow of a business out 2-3 years and applying a conservative multiple on those cash flows.
The Pabrai Investment Funds are setup the same way and are influenced by Warren Buffett's partnership in the 1960's.
Mohnish Pabrai is the founder of the Dakshana Foundation.
Pabrai has been a registered member of the Fool Community -- see if you can find his screen name and post(s)!
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- How to Learn Which Stocks Hedge Funds Love
- 7 Simple Habits of the World's Best Investors
- Benchmarking Against Treasuries -- Is It Aiming Too Low?
- An Interview With Bruce Greenwald, Value Investing Guru
- 1 Big Problem With Margin Trading
- Why You Never Learn From Your Investment Mistakes