Mohnish Pabrai is the manager of Pabrai Investment Funds.
Pabrai has said his investment philosophy is a mix of Benjamin Graham, Warren Buffett, and Charlie Munger. Pabrai's valuation technique typically involves estimating the free cash flow of a business out 2-3 years and applying a conservative multiple on those cash flows.
The Pabrai Investment Funds are setup the same way and are influenced by Warren Buffett's partnership in the 1960's.
Mohnish Pabrai is the founder of the Dakshana Foundation.
Pabrai has been a registered member of the Fool Community -- see if you can find his screen name and post(s)!
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- What's Next For Auto Sales?
- 6 Questions About the Economy
- 7 Wild Predictions for an Uncertain World
- Mohnish Pabrai: "People Will Be Surprised at How Robustly the U.S. Economy Comes Back"
- Charlie Munger's 3 Rules on How to Become a Successful Investor
- Stealing Great Investing Ideas From the Masters