Met coal is short for metallurgical coal, aka coking coal, which is used to make steel.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
- [LINK TITLE]
- Steam coal, aka thermal coal
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Is BHP Billiton the One Miner to Rule Them All?
- This Is How You Make Navigating a Bad Market Look Easy
- 5 Things BHP Billiton Limited (ADR)?s Management Wants You to Know
- 5 Things BHP Billiton Ltd's Management Wants You to Know
- Indonesia Is Still Hurting the Global Coal Trade
- East to West Quarterly Updates on the Coal Market