Met coal is short for metallurgical coal, aka coking coal, which is used to make steel.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
- [LINK TITLE]
- Steam coal, aka thermal coal
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Which Bottom-5 S&P 500 Stock Has the Best Chance to Bounce Back?
- Has BHP Billiton Become the Perfect Stock?
- 3 Earnings Reports That Caught My Attention Last Week
- 2 of These 3 Stocks Look Like Damaged Goods
- Avoid these Dangerous Cliffs, and Find Your Value Elsewhere
- The Real Reason That Teck Resources Tanked