MERCK KGA (EXCHANGE: MKGAY.PK)
Merck KGA is the Merck of Darmstadt, Germany, not to be confused with Merck, the US drug company. Merck KGA supplies pharmaceuticals globally including Erbitux. A line of consumer products includes Seven Seas. It also owns Millipore, a maker of special filtration supplies used in processing and purification, and it supplies liquid crystals used in LCD displays and specialty pigments and cosmetics.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Better Dividend Stock: Pfizer, Inc. or GlaxoSmithKline plc?
- Why Shares of Threshold Pharmaceuticals Inc. Broke Higher Today
- 2 Stocks to Buy in a Biotech Crash
- Why Shares Intrexon Corp are Skyrocketing Today
- Why Pfizer Inc. Isn't Built to Last
- Did Pfizer Inc. Just Gut Its Chances of Finding New Blockbusters?