MERCK KGA (EXCHANGE: MKGAY.PK)
Merck KGA is the Merck of Darmstadt, Germany, not to be confused with Merck, the US drug company. Merck KGA supplies pharmaceuticals globally including Erbitux. A line of consumer products includes Seven Seas. It also owns Millipore, a maker of special filtration supplies used in processing and purification, and it supplies liquid crystals used in LCD displays and specialty pigments and cosmetics.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Did Roche Unleash Biogen's Worst Nightmare?
- The Lazy Way to Invest in Cancer Immunotherapy
- Why BioMarin Is Unfazed by Price-Gouging Proposals
- The Name of This Relatively New Cancer Immunotherapy Player Might Ring a Bell
- Which Big Pharma Will Grab the Lion?s Share of the Cancer Immunotherapy Market?
- Will the Evolving Immunotherapy Ecosystem Benefit Inovio Pharmaceuticals?