MERCK KGA (EXCHANGE: MKGAY.PK)
Merck KGA is the Merck of Darmstadt, Germany, not to be confused with Merck, the US drug company. Merck KGA supplies pharmaceuticals globally including Erbitux. A line of consumer products includes Seven Seas. It also owns Millipore, a maker of special filtration supplies used in processing and purification, and it supplies liquid crystals used in LCD displays and specialty pigments and cosmetics.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 5 Things Pfizer inc. Wants You to Know
- Intrexon Second-Quarter Earnings: Rocket-Ship Growth and Acquisitions Continue
- Pfizer Goes All In on Immuno-Oncology
- How the Rumor Mill Pumped Up Ziopharm Oncology's Valuation in June
- Better Dividend Stock: Pfizer, Inc. or GlaxoSmithKline plc?
- Why Shares of Threshold Pharmaceuticals Inc. Broke Higher Today