Medicaid is Federal program that helps low-income families afford medical expenses.
Medicaid is administered by the states, which set their own guidelines for eligibility and covered services. The program is available to the needy, aged, blind, and disabled, as well as low-income families with children.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Was This Obamacare's Biggest Winner?
- Why JPMorgan Chase, IBM, and UnitedHealth Group Were the Dow's Only Losers Last Week
- Obamacare Expands: What You Need to Know
- 1 Great Dividend You Can Buy Right Now
- 3 Reasons Rite Aid Continues to Crush the Market
- Earnings Roundup: Did Obamacare Swamp United Healthcare's Quarter?