Medicaid is Federal program that helps low-income families afford medical expenses.
Medicaid is administered by the states, which set their own guidelines for eligibility and covered services. The program is available to the needy, aged, blind, and disabled, as well as low-income families with children.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 25 Belt-Busting Obesity Facts
- 3 Under-the-Radar Stocks Every Dividend Investor Should Own
- If Perception Is Reality, Then Obamacare Will Crush Small Business
- Obamacare: The Law of Unintended Consequences
- Weight Loss Isn't Just for Looking Good Anymore
- Are These Dow Laggards Signaling the Bull Market's End?