Medicaid is Federal program that helps low-income families afford medical expenses.
Medicaid is administered by the states, which set their own guidelines for eligibility and covered services. The program is available to the needy, aged, blind, and disabled, as well as low-income families with children.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Reasons Rite Aid Corporation's Stock Could Soar in 2015
- A Firsthand Account of What It's Like to Re-Enroll for Obamacare
- 3 Healthcare Technologies That Are Set to Transform Our Lives Over the Next 10-20 Years
- Medicare for 2015: 3 Key Facts You Should Know
- Obamacare Quietly Just Hit a Major Milestone
- What's the Best Age for You to Take Social Security?