Medicaid is Federal program that helps low-income families afford medical expenses.
Medicaid is administered by the states, which set their own guidelines for eligibility and covered services. The program is available to the needy, aged, blind, and disabled, as well as low-income families with children.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Enormous Hurdles That Could Still Squash Obamacare
- 4 Obamacare Benefits Many Seniors Don't Know About
- Vertex Investors Sigh at FDA Approval
- Why Shares in Health Net, Inc. Soared 10% Today
- 3 Ways Rite Aid Is Transforming Before Our Very Eyes
- The Supreme Court Saves Obamacare a Third Time, But Big Challenges Remain