Medicaid is Federal program that helps low-income families afford medical expenses.
Medicaid is administered by the states, which set their own guidelines for eligibility and covered services. The program is available to the needy, aged, blind, and disabled, as well as low-income families with children.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 2 Serious Risks Facing Unsuspecting Baby Boomers
- 1 Obamacare Statistic Worth Knowing
- Doctors Fear Market Clout of Insurers as ACA Pads Enrollment
- Medicaid Juices UnitedHealth Group Inc.'s Quarter
- The One Technology Which Could Help Stop the Spread of Ebola
- What You Can Learn from a Rite Aid Corporation Stock Financial Ratio Analysis