Medicaid is Federal program that helps low-income families afford medical expenses.
Medicaid is administered by the states, which set their own guidelines for eligibility and covered services. The program is available to the needy, aged, blind, and disabled, as well as low-income families with children.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The Most Important Part of a Happy Retirement
- 5 Things Rite Aid Corporation's Management Wants You to Know
- What's Behind Rite Aid Corporation Stock's Disappointing Earnings
- Why CVS Health Corporation Is Up 14.8% in 2014
- Rite Aid Corporation Stock Earnings: 3 Key Things to Watch
- 3 Reasons CVS Health Corporation's Stock Could Fall