Medicaid is Federal program that helps low-income families afford medical expenses.
Medicaid is administered by the states, which set their own guidelines for eligibility and covered services. The program is available to the needy, aged, blind, and disabled, as well as low-income families with children.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why KaloBios Pharmaceuticals, Eldorado Resorts, and Exact Sciences Jumped Today
- 10 Infamous "Last Words" of Personal Finance
- Did UnitedHealth Group Just Signal the Doom of Obamacare Exchanges?
- 3 Obamacare Concerns for the Healthcare Industry
- 3 Healthcare Stocks You Don't Have to Babysit
- The Reverse Mortgage: Pros and Cons