The fundamental materials science is chemistry. However, the term materials science often implies the study of new materials to find unique, high performance applications for those materials.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Orbital Sciences Corporation Stock Plunged Today
- Corning Cracks Expectations, Teases Gorilla Glass 4
- Will Marijuana-Based Pharmaceuticals Make Drugs More Affordable?
- Is Now the Time to Buy DuPont Stock?
- The Dow Chemical Company Flaunts Its Blue Chip Status, Grows Earnings 44%
- Why Regulus Therapeutics Inc. Stock More Than Doubled