The fundamental materials science is chemistry. However, the term materials science often implies the study of new materials to find unique, high performance applications for those materials.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 1 Must-Watch Interview for 3D Systems Corporation and Stratasys, Ltd. Investors
- Voters Say "Heck No, Don't Label GMO!"
- Investing in Socially Responsible Companies: Generac Holdings
- Solar News: Are Solar Windows and Roadways in Our Future?
- Why This American Space Company Is Rejecting Russian Rockets
- What I Learned After Missing Out On Chipotle Mexican Grill's Multi-Bagger Run