The fundamental materials science is chemistry. However, the term materials science often implies the study of new materials to find unique, high performance applications for those materials.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Regulus Therapeutics Inc. Stock More Than Doubled
- Forget What You?ve Heard: Oil and Gas Are Actually "Renewable" Resources
- Why EXACT Sciences Corporation Is Today's Best Healthcare Stock
- Can Arrowhead Research Corp. Stock Recover from Its Horrendous Drop?
- Could GMOs Solve the World's Energy Needs?
- New Polymer Improves Solar Generating Efficiency by 15%