The fundamental materials science is chemistry. However, the term materials science often implies the study of new materials to find unique, high performance applications for those materials.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Montage Technology Group Ltd Shares Popped Today
- Baltic Trading Limited Shared This With Investors So Why Didn't DryShips?
- How Robotics Could Shape the U.S. Labor Market
- Morning Movers in Biotech: Gilead Sciences, NewLink Genetics Corp. and Novartis AG
- Is Trex Taking a Play Out of Tesla's Playbook?
- Today?s Top Biotech Stories: Xoma, Biogen, Agenus, and GSK