The fundamental materials science is chemistry. However, the term materials science often implies the study of new materials to find unique, high performance applications for those materials.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Is Now the Time to Buy DuPont Stock?
- The Dow Chemical Company Flaunts Its Blue Chip Status, Grows Earnings 44%
- Why Regulus Therapeutics Inc. Stock More Than Doubled
- Forget What You?ve Heard: Oil and Gas Are Actually "Renewable" Resources
- Why EXACT Sciences Corporation Is Today's Best Healthcare Stock
- Can Arrowhead Research Corp. Stock Recover from Its Horrendous Drop?