The fundamental materials science is chemistry. However, the term materials science often implies the study of new materials to find unique, high performance applications for those materials.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why FEI Company Stock Jumped Friday
- Why Corning, Inc. Just Cracked Earnings Expectations (Again)
- The Alcoa-RTI Deal: 3 Things Shareholders Should Know
- 4 Industries Where Mergers and Acquisitions May Become the Norm
- Would Classic Titles Like "Wheel of Time" Work on Netflix or Amazon Prime?
- Intel Corporation Just Dove Further Into the Wearables Market