The fundamental materials science is chemistry. However, the term materials science often implies the study of new materials to find unique, high performance applications for those materials.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Ford's Aluminum F-150 Gets a $259 Million Boost From Uncle Sam
- The Biggest Red Flag for Biotech Investors
- Why Exact Sciences Corporation Is Dropping Today
- Why OvaScience Inc. is Sky-rocketing Higher Today
- 2 Under-the-Radar Growth Opportunities for 3D Printing
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Co. Is Back in the Hepatitis C Race