The fundamental materials science is chemistry. However, the term materials science often implies the study of new materials to find unique, high performance applications for those materials.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Veeva Systems Inc's Shares Are Zooming Higher
- 3 Ways This Wonder Material Could Change the iPhone Forever
- 3 Reasons The Dow Chemical Company's Stock Could Rise
- Your Smartphone Battery Is About to Last at Least Twice as Long
- 5 Highly Effective Habits of This Iowa Farmer Turned Billionaire
- Tesla Motors, Inc.'s Gigafactory May Be More Revolutionary Than We Realize