The fundamental materials science is chemistry. However, the term materials science often implies the study of new materials to find unique, high performance applications for those materials.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Organovo Holdings, Gogo, and National Bank of Greece Tumbled Today
- The Procter & Gamble Company Selling Major Pet Care Stake for $2.9 Billion
- Exercise Caution With Molycorp Inc for Now
- China?s Stimulus Will Not Have a Major Impact on Copper Demand
- Wal-Mart, McDonald's, Costco, and Chipotle: The Myopia of Low Wages
- 1 Clear Trend Among the Top 3 Highest-Paying Jobs for Recent Graduates