Manitowoc (NYSE: MTW) is a diversified manufacturer of industrial equipment. It is headquartered in Manitowoc, Wisc. and was founded in 1853.
They build and sell cranes and related items, foodservice equipment such as ice cube machines and refrigerators and ice and beverage dispensers, and marine equipment such as double-hulled vessels, and tug and barge units.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- These 2 Stocks Could Tumble as Oil Prices Fall (Surprise: They're Not Oil Stocks)
- Why Manitowoc Company Is an Activist Investor Target
- Why Manitowoc Company Stock Has Taken a Roller-Coaster Ride in 2014
- Construction Machinery: Investing Essentials
- Is the Hype Over a Possible Manitowoc Company, Inc. Split Overdone?