Manitowoc (NYSE: MTW) is a diversified manufacturer of industrial equipment. It is headquartered in Manitowoc, Wisc. and was founded in 1853.
They build and sell cranes and related items, foodservice equipment such as ice cube machines and refrigerators and ice and beverage dispensers, and marine equipment such as double-hulled vessels, and tug and barge units.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Key Things Manitowoc Company Management Wants You to Know
- Manitowoc Delivers a Shocking Quarter: The Worst May Not Be Over Yet
- Here's What Billionaire Activist Carl Icahn Has Been Buying and Selling
- Billionaire Carl Icahn's Stock Buys: The Breakup Master Strikes Again
- Manitowoc Company, Inc. Fumbles on Numbers: Time to Exit?