A management fee is a fee levied for management of the mutual fund and/or shareholder administration services.
Usually a fixed percentage of the total value of your fund that is assessed once a year.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Morgan Housel: Investors Have No Idea What They're Paying
- Credit Card Offers: Which Should You Accept?
- Seadrill Earnings: Is the Dividend Still Safe?
- Should I Invest My 401(k) in Individual Stocks?
- 3 Reasons American Express Company?s Stock Could Rise
- For Zynga, Inc., the Quest to Create the Next "Candy Crush Saga" Begins