A management fee is a fee levied for management of the mutual fund and/or shareholder administration services.
Usually a fixed percentage of the total value of your fund that is assessed once a year.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Finance is a Strange Industry
- 5 Things Time Warner's Management Wants You to Know
- Williams Companies Earnings: Does This Spell Trouble for Investors?
- 3 Reasons Archer Daniels Midland Company?s Stock Could Rise
- 5 Things Marriott's Management Wants You to Know
- 3 Reasons Johnson & Johnson's Stock Could Fall