A management fee is a fee levied for management of the mutual fund and/or shareholder administration services.
Usually a fixed percentage of the total value of your fund that is assessed once a year.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 5 Things Targa Resources' Management Wants You to Know
- Why Scripps Networks Interactive Inc.'s Stock Fell 15% in August
- Why PriceSmart Inc. Stock Fell 12% in August
- 4 Best Bank Stocks to Buy During a Correction
- What is an IPO? A Fool Explains
- Phillips 66 Partners Still Looks Expensive, but Here's Why You Should Consider Buying It