A management fee is a fee levied for management of the mutual fund and/or shareholder administration services.
Usually a fixed percentage of the total value of your fund that is assessed once a year.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Ares Capital Corporation Earnings Show Strength
- 3 Energy Stocks That Are Lean, Mean, Dividend Machines
- The 3 Biggest Threats That Could Derail Buffalo Wild Wings Inc. in 2015
- Can Home Depot Inc. Build Upon the Foundation Laid Out by Wall Street?
- The Single Best Stock to Own Today
- 3 Smarter MLPs to Buy Than LINN Energy