A management fee is a fee levied for management of the mutual fund and/or shareholder administration services.
Usually a fixed percentage of the total value of your fund that is assessed once a year.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- IPO Stocks: When You Want to Get In on Great Companies Early
- Waste Management's Q1 Profit Beats Expectations
- Here's Why Microsoft Corporation Might Beat Analyst Estimates Today
- Are JetBlue's Ticket Prices About to Go Up?
- Obama Admin Gives Nuclear Loan Guarantee For Free
- More Questions Surface About Ocwen Financial?s Convoluted Business Dealings