A management fee is a fee levied for management of the mutual fund and/or shareholder administration services.
Usually a fixed percentage of the total value of your fund that is assessed once a year.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Allied Capital: 5 Years After its Downfall
- Why This Popular Clothing Store Isn't Built to Last
- 3 Value Stocks Near 52-Week Lows Worth Buying
- 3 Things I Learned Investing Thousands of Dollars of The Motley Fool's Money
- Forget the Costco Loss -- AmEx Has This Advantage its Big Rivals Can't Beat
- Read This Before You Buy Prospect Capital Corporation Stock