A management fee is a fee levied for management of the mutual fund and/or shareholder administration services.
Usually a fixed percentage of the total value of your fund that is assessed once a year.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- WisdomTree Grabs Up More Assets and Aims for Faster Growth
- 5 Things Visa Inc.'s Management Wants You to Know
- Why JPMorgan Chase & Co. Stock Is Flat This Year
- 8 Top Stocks to Buy in November
- 5 Things Electronic Arts' Management Wants You to Know
- Stocks With Monthly Dividends 2014: Atlas Resource Partners, L.P.