A management fee is a fee levied for management of the mutual fund and/or shareholder administration services.
Usually a fixed percentage of the total value of your fund that is assessed once a year.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Federated Investors, Inc. Beats on Strong Equity Assets
- 3 Top Stocks To Buy Near 52 Week Lows
- Warren Buffett Lost $2.4 Billion on These 2 Stocks in the Past Week
- MarketAxess Holdings Inc.: Wall Street Has Third-Quarter Results Wrong
- Why "Set It and Forget It" Doesn?t Work for Retirement Savings
- 3 Top Dividend Stocks for the Rest of 2014