A management fee is a fee levied for management of the mutual fund and/or shareholder administration services.
Usually a fixed percentage of the total value of your fund that is assessed once a year.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- High-Yield Stocks for Dividend Investing: Two Harbors Investment Corp.
- Is JetBlue Airways Being Too Nice to Its Passengers?
- Is a Credit Card Balance Transfer Right for You?
- 5 Secrets to Increasing the Profit of Your Rental
- Guess Which Airline Just Introduced Its First Checked Bag Fee
- 5 Things Williams Companies Wants You to Know