A management fee is a fee levied for management of the mutual fund and/or shareholder administration services.
Usually a fixed percentage of the total value of your fund that is assessed once a year.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 2 Numbers Prospect Capital Shareholders Should Know
- Here's What to Expect When Energy Transfer Partners Reports Earnings
- A Simple Hedge Fund Definition For Everyday Investors
- Lumber Liquidators: Uncertainty Prevails With Earnings Around the Corner
- These Stocks Just Raised Their Dividends
- CBOE Holdings, Inc. Revenue Tops Expectations Even as Trading Volume Remains Muted