A management fee is a fee levied for management of the mutual fund and/or shareholder administration services.
Usually a fixed percentage of the total value of your fund that is assessed once a year.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Apple TV Already Dominates One Type of Online Viewing
- Mining, Drilling, Natural Gas, and Oil: Stocks to Watch, and Stocks to Ditch
- Can You Escape Your Student Loans?
- Don't Refinance Your Mortgage Until You Read This First
- 1 Money Mistake I Wish I Could Take Back
- Does Costco Need to Be Online to Be Competitive?