A management fee is a fee levied for management of the mutual fund and/or shareholder administration services.
Usually a fixed percentage of the total value of your fund that is assessed once a year.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Speedway Motorsports Revving up for Better Times
- 3 Reasons You Should Buy This Regional Bank
- Bank of America Finds New Way to Say Sorry and Make More Money
- The Dow Climbs, but Retailers Continue to Struggle
- Google Has Destroyed Microsoft's Business Model
- 3 High-End Companies With Huge Profitability for Investors