A management fee is a fee levied for management of the mutual fund and/or shareholder administration services.
Usually a fixed percentage of the total value of your fund that is assessed once a year.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Costco Wholesale Corporation Hikes Its Dividend: Why This Is Important
- Fidelity Contrafund: Beating the Market the Old-Fashioned Way
- 2 Stunning Finds From a Recent Social Networking Study on Brand Loyalty
- 3 Things You Should Know Before You Sign Up For a 401(k)
- 3 of the Best Hedge Funds
- Federated Investors Inc. First-Quarter Earnings: Steady as She Goes