Management is the controlling, supervising body of an organization, especially a business or corporation. Executives set the policy and goals of the organization. Management carries them out by allocating resources and selecting personnel to deliver the desired result.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- E3 2015: What Electronic Arts Inc. Wants You to Know
- Hidden in Kantar Worldpanel?s Report, a Worrying Sign for Samsung
- Cisco Systems Inc.: Spending $635 Million to Join the Best Internet of Things Stocks
- Greenbrier Keeps Growing, but Some Investors Feel Like They've Missed the Train
- Greedy Drugmakers? Change Could Be Coming
- Starbucks Corporation Hits an All-Time High: Time to Sell?