Management is the controlling, supervising body of an organization, especially a business or corporation. Executives set the policy and goals of the organization. Management carries them out by allocating resources and selecting personnel to deliver the desired result.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Heico Corp. Stock Slumps Then Soars. What Happened?
- Impress Your Friends With Your Investing Acumen
- Mezzanine Debt: What It Is and How It Works -- With Examples
- Warren Buffett Buys More IBM: Should You Do the Same?
- MLP Basics: A Simple Way to Understand Master Limited Partnerships
- A Dividend Stock for the Ages