Management is the controlling, supervising body of an organization, especially a business or corporation. Executives set the policy and goals of the organization. Management carries them out by allocating resources and selecting personnel to deliver the desired result.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Can NVIDIA's SHIELD Tablet Really Be the Next Big Thing in Gaming?
- H&M Billionaire's Best Business Insights
- Why General Electric Company?s Q2 Is a Big Win for Its CEO
- What's Wrong With Dunkin' Brands?
- Why Two Harbors Investment Corp Isn't Scared of Higher Interest Rates
- Will Home Depot Deliver a Strong Second Quarter?