Management is the controlling, supervising body of an organization, especially a business or corporation. Executives set the policy and goals of the organization. Management carries them out by allocating resources and selecting personnel to deliver the desired result.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Healthways Inc. Stock Popped
- Should EMC Corporation Actually Sell its Massive VMware Stake?
- Why Intel's Turnaround Is Set to Continue
- Can Ally Financial Pull Off an AIG-Style Turnaround?
- CIT Group Inc: A Host of Tailwinds Could Fuel Big Valuation Growth
- Hatteras Financial: Another Sequential Book Value Gain Sets This Mortgage REIT Apart