Management is the controlling, supervising body of an organization, especially a business or corporation. Executives set the policy and goals of the organization. Management carries them out by allocating resources and selecting personnel to deliver the desired result.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- International Business Machines Corporation Stumbles As the New Focus on Software and Services Takes
- Twitter Inc. Taking Baby Steps in the Right Direction
- Why Icahn Enterprises, ExOne, and Interactive Brokers Jumped Today
- Here's How Apple Avoided Heartbleed
- Will NVIDIA Corporation's Tegra K1 Appear in Mobile Devices Soon?
- Will A Bet on This Gambling Giant Pay Off?