Management is the controlling, supervising body of an organization, especially a business or corporation. Executives set the policy and goals of the organization. Management carries them out by allocating resources and selecting personnel to deliver the desired result.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Dolby Laboratories, Inc. Earnings: Sounding Off With a Strong Quarter
- Apple Inc.?s (AAPL) A8X Chip Is Even More Impressive Than Expected
- BJ's Restaurants, Inc Earnings: Has Growth Returned?
- 3 Things Working Against Keurig 2.0 Brewers
- After Facebook Stock Surged 40% in 2014, Are Shares Still a Buy?
- Federated Investors, Inc. Beats on Strong Equity Assets