Management is the controlling, supervising body of an organization, especially a business or corporation. Executives set the policy and goals of the organization. Management carries them out by allocating resources and selecting personnel to deliver the desired result.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Larry Ellison Is Leaving Oracle Inc.'s CEO Post, But He's Staying Close to Protect His $48 Billion N
- Can American Apparel Get Back to Business Now, Please?
- The Best Stocks for Organic Food Lovers
- 5 Things Frontier Communications Corp.'s Management Wants You to Know
- The Container Store Stock Down 50%: Buying Opportunity or Time to Run?
- Advanced Micro Devices Inc. Allegedly Wins Next-Generation iMac