Management is the controlling, supervising body of an organization, especially a business or corporation. Executives set the policy and goals of the organization. Management carries them out by allocating resources and selecting personnel to deliver the desired result.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Can You Guess Which City Is Getting Google Fiber Next? (Hint: It?s Not Washington, D.C.)
- Think Comcast Is the Only Cable Company Insulting Customers? Think Again
- Will Google Inc. Pair Android Wear With Apple Inc.'s iPhones?
- 3 Oil Stocks You Can Buy and Hold for the Next 20 Years
- Read This Before You Retire
- 4 Uncommon Tax Deductions You May Be Overlooking