Management is the controlling, supervising body of an organization, especially a business or corporation. Executives set the policy and goals of the organization. Management carries them out by allocating resources and selecting personnel to deliver the desired result.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 2 Reasons Kinder Morgan's Winning Streak May Be About to End
- This New Hedge Fund Strategy Just Might Be Crazy Enough To Work
- How to Invest Money in Biotech
- Bigger Than Buffett: 6 Advisors Who Matter More to Berkshire Hathaway's Future
- Will This Hedge Fund Manager Bring Down Your Biotech Stocks?
- Apple Watch Review -- Development, Release and Future