Management is the controlling, supervising body of an organization, especially a business or corporation. Executives set the policy and goals of the organization. Management carries them out by allocating resources and selecting personnel to deliver the desired result.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Retirement Planning: Don't Give In to Pessimism
- This CEO Is Everything a Warren Buffett Manager Should Be
- Why Do High-Yield Stocks Like American Realty Capital Bring Out Bad Executive Behavior?
- After "The Avengers: Age of Ultron," This Could Be Disney's Next $1 Billion Movie
- How Tesla Motors, Inc. Lived Up to Predictions for 2014
- Why Is George Soros Buying This Beaten Down Biotech Stock?