Management is the controlling, supervising body of an organization, especially a business or corporation. Executives set the policy and goals of the organization. Management carries them out by allocating resources and selecting personnel to deliver the desired result.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Things to Watch When Interface Inc. Reports
- Texas Instruments Incorporated's Third-Quarter Earnings: Good on the Surface, but Hiding Problems?
- Why International Business Machines Corp. Crashed Today
- Want To Know How Big Buffalo Wild Wings Could Grow?
- The Surprising Way Wal-Mart Stores Inc. Is Trying to Win Online Shoppers
- Would You Block Online Ads Just to Make Your Internet Company More Money?