Management is the controlling, supervising body of an organization, especially a business or corporation. Executives set the policy and goals of the organization. Management carries them out by allocating resources and selecting personnel to deliver the desired result.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why TerraForm Power, Shoe Carnival, and Eli Lilly Jumped Today
- Amazon.com Inc. and Mattress Firm Holding Corp Jump as Stocks Rise
- 6 Dividend Stocks Every Retiree Should Consider Owning
- Why Did Ralph Lauren Corp. Stock Jump 12% in November?
- 3 (Non-Apple) Things Universal Display Investors Should Know
- Why NQ Mobile Inc. Stock Plunged Today