Management is the controlling, supervising body of an organization, especially a business or corporation. Executives set the policy and goals of the organization. Management carries them out by allocating resources and selecting personnel to deliver the desired result.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 1 Strong Dividend Stock You Can Buy Right Now
- 3 Reasons iShares MSCI Brazil Index ETF (EWZ) Shares Could Fall
- 84 Reasons We Love Warren Buffett
- Norfolk Southern's Record Earnings Point to a More Prosperous Future
- Will Ford Motor Company's Surge in the World's Largest Auto Market Continue?
- 3 Reasons Coach's Stock Could Rise