The long form, Form 1040 is the income tax return on which most file their individual Federal income taxes. Usually income tax returns for each calendar year are due on April 15 of of the year following.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 5 Reasons I'm Excited About K+S AG's Stock
- Hasbro Inc. Wins the Growth Battle; Game Over for Mattel?
- Danaher Corporation Stock Boosted After Earnings: What You Need to Know
- Honeywell International's Earnings Results Prove Sellers Wrong
- Prize-linked Savings Accounts: Coming to Your Bank?
- Does CBS's $6 Billion Stock Buyback Make Sense?