The long form, Form 1040 is the income tax return on which most file their individual Federal income taxes. Usually income tax returns for each calendar year are due on April 15 of of the year following.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Keep an Eye on Gilead Sciences, Johnson & Johnson, Pharmacyclics, and AbbVie Today
- 4 Megacap Stocks That Crushed the S&P 500 in 2013
- 5 Incredible Health-Care "Firsts" in 2013
- How The Biggest Misconceptions Surrounding Yelp and Angie?s List Could Hurt Your Portfolio
- 3 Stocks Heading Out of the Dow Doghouse in 2014
- Do Hydrogen Vehicles Have a Future?