The long form, Form 1040 is the income tax return on which most file their individual Federal income taxes. Usually income tax returns for each calendar year are due on April 15 of of the year following.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 5 Crazy Habits You Might Adopt With Low-Cost Genome Sequencing
- Could the Next Generation of Diabetes Treatments Be Found in This Illegal Drug?
- Is Bank of America on the Naughty or Nice List This Holiday Season?
- The Chinese Company Apple and Samsung Can't Afford to Ignore
- 3 Tips for New 401(k) Mutual Fund Investors
- Gold News: Forget the Metal, It's Time to Buy the Miners