The long form, Form 1040 is the income tax return on which most file their individual Federal income taxes. Usually income tax returns for each calendar year are due on April 15 of of the year following.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Social Media Investment Opportunites for the Long Term
- "Robin Hood Tax" Aims for Free College Education at Wall Street's Expense
- What Might Happen if Obamacare's "King vs. Burwell" Challenge Is Upheld?
- Is Massachusetts' Medical Marijuana Industry Going Up in Smoke?
- Shake Shack Inc. Has Impressive Week, But Will The Hype Last?
- 3 Figures You Need to Stay on Top of During Retirement