The long form, Form 1040 is the income tax return on which most file their individual Federal income taxes. Usually income tax returns for each calendar year are due on April 15 of of the year following.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Could This New Billion-Dollar Industry Put Banks Out Of Business?
- Biotech Bubble Bursting? 3 Stocks I Want to Buy
- IPG Photonics Looks to Keep Earnings Laser-Hot
- Tennant Company Gets the Job Done on First-Quarter Earnings
- 3 Promising Dividend Stocks under $10
- MannKind Corporation: Past, Present, and Future