The long form, Form 1040 is the income tax return on which most file their individual Federal income taxes. Usually income tax returns for each calendar year are due on April 15 of of the year following.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Samsung's Latest Galaxy Gear Smartwatch Could Replace Your Smartphone
- Apple, Inc.'s iPhone 6 Could Include a Technology It Has Long Shunned
- Is the Samsung Galaxy A Series Apple?s Biggest Challenge?
- Berkshire Hathaway Real Estate: Warren Buffett's Next Big Thing
- Tim Cook Admits Apple's $30 Billion Business Is Slowing
- Crude Oil in America: How Much Do We Really Have and How Long Will It Last?