The long form, Form 1040 is the income tax return on which most file their individual Federal income taxes. Usually income tax returns for each calendar year are due on April 15 of of the year following.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- What Does Your Credit Report Say About You?
- 4 Banking Terms Every First-Time Homebuyer Should Know
- Is This Student Loan Debt Collection Tactic Out of Control?
- The First-Time Homebuyer's Guide to Getting a Loan
- Why Unemployment Rates in These 5 States Could Soar Next Year
- Samsung and LG Just Upped the Ante in the Smartwatch War