The long form, Form 1040 is the income tax return on which most file their individual Federal income taxes. Usually income tax returns for each calendar year are due on April 15 of of the year following.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The Average American Is Just Plain Wrong on Social Security
- This Often Overlooked Trait May Help You Pick Winning Companies
- At Least One Middle Eastern Airline Giant Is Fueled by Subsidies
- Prospect Capital Earnings: Look Beyond the Headline
- The 1 Battle That Marijuana Users May Not Win
- Can You Name the Company Leading the Charge in Cancer Care Research?