The long form, Form 1040 is the income tax return on which most file their individual Federal income taxes. Usually income tax returns for each calendar year are due on April 15 of of the year following.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Amazon Fire Phone Is Officially a Massive Failure
- The New World Order of Banking: Boring and Less Profitable
- Boston Beer Co., Inc. Earnings: Cheers to a Great Quarter
- 3 Reasons Twitter's User Growth Doesn't Matter
- Is Lorillard a Good Sin Stock to Buy?
- Colony Financial Inc.: Is It Time to Buy This Dividend Stock?