The long form, Form 1040 is the income tax return on which most file their individual Federal income taxes. Usually income tax returns for each calendar year are due on April 15 of of the year following.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Should Facebook, Inc. Be Concerned About This Holiday Shopping Trend?
- Healthcare's Trick or Treats: What We're Watching in October
- 3 Simple Ways to Visualize Bank of America
- Save the Date: Target-Date Funds Explained
- How to Keep a Cool Head in Any Market
- What Can Apple Inc.'s Project Titan Tell Us About Its Smart Home Ambitions?