The long form, Form 1040 is the income tax return on which most file their individual Federal income taxes. Usually income tax returns for each calendar year are due on April 15 of of the year following.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- I Finally Took My Own Advice and Bought Shares of ExxonMobil
- This Presidential Candidate Just Took a Staunch Stand Against Marijuana
- Facebook Messenger Is Worth More Than WhatsApp
- Will Target Corporation Sell Its Grocery Business Next?
- The Root of Our Problems
- These Stocks Just Raised Their Dividends