The long form, Form 1040 is the income tax return on which most file their individual Federal income taxes. Usually income tax returns for each calendar year are due on April 15 of of the year following.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Earnings Roundup: Aetna, Inc. Continues the Medicaid Winning Steak
- A Wearables War: Can More Entrants Save Fitness Bands?
- The Japanese Gaming Obsession: Why Casinos Will Win in Japan
- Apple Inc's iPhone Beat Is Good for Cirrus Logic's Upcoming Earnings
- Why Nepal Wants to Keep Everest Business in Sherpa Hands
- Does GameStop's CEO Know What He's Talking About?