The long form, Form 1040 is the income tax return on which most file their individual Federal income taxes. Usually income tax returns for each calendar year are due on April 15 of of the year following.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Prospect Capital Corp. Insiders Gave Themselves a $600,000 Payday
- 3 Healthcare Stocks Short-Sellers Are Wrong About
- Pre-Need Funeral Insurance: Don't Buy Without Reading This First
- 6 Things I Learned From the Biography of Joseph Kennedy
- Better Stock to Buy Today: Sturm, Ruger, or Smith & Wesson?
- Expert Opinion: 3 Common Misconceptions About 3D Printing