The long form, Form 1040 is the income tax return on which most file their individual Federal income taxes. Usually income tax returns for each calendar year are due on April 15 of of the year following.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Charts That Show Why These Are Top Dividend Stocks
- The 3 Best Dividend Stocks Warren Buffett Owns
- In Case You Missed It, Warren Buffett Has Bought Millions of Shares in This Company
- 3 of the Best Dividend Stocks in Tech
- Why the Solar Industry Is Its Own Worst Enemy
- Will Marijuana Be Covered by Your Insurance Plan?