The long form, Form 1040 is the income tax return on which most file their individual Federal income taxes. Usually income tax returns for each calendar year are due on April 15 of of the year following.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- New York Community Bancorp, Inc. Earnings Dip, But Top Analyst Expectations
- How Warren Buffett Defied Popular Thinking on Risk
- Which Is Fetching You Better Returns, Boeing or Airbus?
- Is Coal the Next Clean Energy?
- Can More Cheap Windows Phones Save Microsoft's Mobile Plans?
- Michael Kors: Recent Negative Coverage Presents an Ideal Buying Opportunity for Investors