The long form, Form 1040 is the income tax return on which most file their individual Federal income taxes. Usually income tax returns for each calendar year are due on April 15 of of the year following.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Shares of Springleaf Financial Sprung
- Why Akorn Inc. Got Crushed Today
- Wisdom from Warren Buffett?s Golden Anniversary Letter
- Selling Seadrill For This Reason is the Dumbest Thing You Could Do Right Now
- Oil Stocks: What Linn Energy's Latest Move Means for Future Dividend Growth
- Will Costco Wholesale Earnings Extend the Winning Streak?