The long form, Form 1040 is the income tax return on which most file their individual Federal income taxes. Usually income tax returns for each calendar year are due on April 15 of of the year following.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Brookfield Infrastructure Partners Is a Better Investment Than Duke Energy
- Which Beer Stock Should You Guzzle Down for Your Portfolio?
- 2 Auto Executive Salaries Investors Need to Know About
- Is China Ming Yang Wind Power Group's Business Even Sustainable?
- Green Shoots Appear in the Shipping Market
- Netflix, Inc. Could Go Either Way Next Week