The long form, Form 1040 is the income tax return on which most file their individual Federal income taxes. Usually income tax returns for each calendar year are due on April 15 of of the year following.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- United Airlines Books Its Highest Quarterly Profit Yet
- Why SodaStream's 57% Stock Dip in 2014 Could Get Worse in 2015
- 2 Top Warren Buffett Stocks with Good Dividend Yields
- 3 Stocks With an Enviable History of Increasing Dividends
- Prospect Capital: Is This Huge Dividend Stock a Buy Right Now?
- Capital Gains: What They Are and How They're Taxed