A long bond is a bond that matures in more than 10 years.
Compare: Short bond
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Better Dividend Stock Today: National Retail Properties or W.P. Carey Inc.?
- I'm Thankful for Lower Share Prices
- Seadrill Ltd. Q3 Earnings: Dividend Suspended, Misses Earnings by 50%
- For Bank of America to Succeed, It Must Clean Up its Culture
- Dear Brian Moynihan: You?ve Done a Good Job so Far, But Now Comes the Hard Part
- 4 Reasons Clorox May No Longer Be a Top Dividend Stock to Buy