A long bond is a bond that matures in more than 10 years.
Compare: Short bond
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Oil Stocks: 3 Reasons Calumet Specialty Products Partners' Dividend Is Safe for Now
- The Best-of-Breed REIT Stocks
- Risk Aversion: What Does It Mean, and Is It Good or Bad for Investing?
- Risk Averse? Kiss Retirement Goodbye
- "Robin Hood Tax" Aims for Free College Education at Wall Street's Expense
- 3 Easy Ways to Run Out of Money During Retirement