A long bond is a bond that matures in more than 10 years.
Compare: Short bond
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Reasons You Shouldn't Care What the Market Does in 2015
- Can You Actually Have Too Much in Your 401(k) and IRA?
- A Currency War Forces the Federal Reserve to Keep Interest Rates Low
- Celgene Corp.'s Expanding Margins
- One Number That Should Scare Procter & Gamble Investors
- How Investors in the United States Should Think About the Events in Greece