A long bond is a bond that matures in more than 10 years.
Compare: Short bond
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Bond Investors: Here?s How to Profit From Rising Interest Rates
- 82% Of Americans Are Making a Big Retirement Mistake. Don?t Be One Of Them!
- When it Comes to Life Insurance, This is the Company Consumers Trust Most
- Read This Before You Retire
- Negative Interest Rates: Even Worse Than They Seem?
- 3 Common Mistakes that Could Ruin Your Retirement