A long bond is a bond that matures in more than 10 years.
Compare: Short bond
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 5 Reasons I'm Excited About K+S AG's Stock
- HBO and Time Warner Take On Netflix, But Is It a Mistake?
- 2 Safe Dividend Stocks for Your Income Portfolio
- Why 3D Systems Corporation Established a $150 Million Credit Facility
- 2 Good Reasons to Take Another Look at Mortgage REITs
- Almost Ready to Retire? Here Are 6 Things That Can Derail Your Plan