A long bond is a bond that matures in more than 10 years.
Compare: Short bond
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The General Electric-Alstom Deal Could Create the World's Largest Rail Equipment Maker
- How Two Harbors Embraced Adaptation For Big Success
- 2 High-Yielding Telecoms to Buy For Your Portfolio
- Why AMC Entertainment Is up Nearly 20% Since Its IPO
- The Long Road Ahead for DryShips Inc.
- Verizon Communications Earnings: Did the Wireless Buyout Work?