A long bond is a bond that matures in more than 10 years.
Compare: Short bond
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Access Midstream Partners LP Looks Like a Buy Right Now
- How the Dow Is Getting Help From Bond-Market Strength
- Sales of New U.S. Homes Plunge 14.5% in March
- 1 Thing Every Investor Needs to Do Before Buying a Mortgage REIT
- Will 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' Hurt 'X-Men' and 'Spider-Man' at the Box Office?
- 3 Stocks Near 52-Week Lows Worth Buying