A living will is a legal document setting out the medical care you wish to receive if you become incapacitated and unable to express your desires. It generally applies to situations involving extensive measures to prolong a person's life.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Tech Stocks Weekly: Facebook Inc., Twitter Inc. and The News You Need to Know
- Stocks With Monthly Dividends 2014: STAG Industrial
- 3 Reasons SunEdison Inc. Stock Could Fall
- 3 Value Stocks Near 52-Week Lows Worth Buying
- How Big Can a Social Security Check Be?
- Is Mylan's Lively Third Quarter the Start of Something Special?