A living will is a legal document setting out the medical care you wish to receive if you become incapacitated and unable to express your desires. It generally applies to situations involving extensive measures to prolong a person's life.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Royal Dutch Shell plc Wasn't Kidding About Cutting Costs. But Will It Pay Off?
- A Special Edition 2015 Ford Mustang, Toyota's New Camry, and More -- Don't Miss the NYC Auto Show
- Are Potbelly's Bears Lazy or Right?
- LNG Projects Are Progressing, and the Payoffs Should Be Worth the Trouble
- How to Profit from Increasing Wealth Disparity and Emerging Markets
- 3 Reasons to Buy Apple Stock Today