A living will is a legal document setting out the medical care you wish to receive if you become incapacitated and unable to express your desires. It generally applies to situations involving extensive measures to prolong a person's life.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 5 Things Newmont Mining Corp.'s Management Wants You to Know
- Why Are Comcast's Data Cap Exemptions Evil If T-Mobile's Are A-OK?
- Can Bio-Engineered Products Make a Turnaround in 2016?
- How Important Is the New Star Wars Franchise to Disney?
- Has Warren Buffett Finally Found a Winning Big Oil Investment?
- The Most Important Message From Charlie Sheen's Recent HIV Admission