A living will is a legal document setting out the medical care you wish to receive if you become incapacitated and unable to express your desires. It generally applies to situations involving extensive measures to prolong a person's life.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- G2E 2014: Why Las Vegas Sands' Sheldon Adelson is Fighting Online Gaming
- Would You Block Online Ads Just to Make Your Internet Company More Money?
- 5 Reasons I'm Excited About K+S AG's Stock
- 5 Things CSX Corporation Just Told Investors
- Google Inc vs. Amazon.com Inc: Who Will Win the Home Delivery Wars?
- How Low Can Oil Prices Go?