A living will is a legal document setting out the medical care you wish to receive if you become incapacitated and unable to express your desires. It generally applies to situations involving extensive measures to prolong a person's life.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 High-Yielding Oil Drillers That Could Be on Borrowed Time
- Easy Ways to Think About Hard Finance Stuff
- Veteran Oil Minister Says OPEC Alone Can?t Set Oil-Price Levels
- Should Gilead Sciences, Inc. Pay a Dividend?
- Why Twitter Inc. Could Have Higher Ad Prices Than Facebook Inc.
- Is the Internet of Things Just a Bunch of Hype?