A living will is a legal document setting out the medical care you wish to receive if you become incapacitated and unable to express your desires. It generally applies to situations involving extensive measures to prolong a person's life.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- These 6 Tax Deductions Will Save Taxpayers Almost $3 Trillion Over the Next Few Years
- 5 Tools Every Single Homebuyer Needs to Use
- The Average American Gets This Much in Survivor Benefits From Social Security. How Do You Compare?
- 3 Principles of Successful Dividend Investing
- Here's How You Fix Social Security
- 3 Small-Cap Biotech Stocks That Could Be Top Stocks in 2015