A living will is a legal document setting out the medical care you wish to receive if you become incapacitated and unable to express your desires. It generally applies to situations involving extensive measures to prolong a person's life.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Here?s the Average Cost of Homeowner Insurance. Are You Paying Too Much?
- Can Sirius XM Holdings Inc. Survive Without Howard Stern?
- These 3 ETFs Are Crushing the Market in 2015
- The Single Worst Practice of the Drug Industry
- 3 Cheap Dividend Stocks You Can Buy Right Now
- Lawsuit Could End DirecTV's NFL Sunday Ticket, Force a la Carte Sports Offerings