A living will is a legal document setting out the medical care you wish to receive if you become incapacitated and unable to express your desires. It generally applies to situations involving extensive measures to prolong a person's life.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The 5 Best Countries to Retire In
- Comcast Corporation Offers Really Cheap Internet to This Group of People
- 10 Quick Steps to Plan for Retirement in Your 30s
- Can Novavax Inc.'s Stock Inoculate Your Portfolio From More Market Mayhem?
- Foolish Calculators
- Samsung May Have Just Given YouTube a Leg Up on Twitter's Periscope