A living will is a legal document setting out the medical care you wish to receive if you become incapacitated and unable to express your desires. It generally applies to situations involving extensive measures to prolong a person's life.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Is Tesla Motors, Inc. Stock a Buy Before Earnings?
- Can BP Crack the Code to Success in U.S. Shale?
- 2 Stocks for Playing America's Hottest Oil Patch
- This New Alliance Is Threatening NASCAR?s Business Dictatorship
- Why Cummins Inc. Shares Could Explode Next Week
- This Degree Yields the Greatest Levels of College Loan Debt -- and the Highest ROI