A living will is a legal document setting out the medical care you wish to receive if you become incapacitated and unable to express your desires. It generally applies to situations involving extensive measures to prolong a person's life.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Apple's Watch Event: 3 Must-Watch Storylines for Apple Investors
- 3 Apple Watch Questions for Apple Inc. on March 9
- The U.S. Spent $5 Billion On Energy Research In 2014 ? Where Did It Go?
- The U.S. Will Spend $5 Billion On Energy Research In 2015 ? Where Is It Going?
- Can Intrexon Corp's Jaw-Dropping Growth Continue after Tuesday's 20% Jump?
- Google Inc. Enters the Wireless Phone Market: Here's What You Need to Know