A living will is a legal document setting out the medical care you wish to receive if you become incapacitated and unable to express your desires. It generally applies to situations involving extensive measures to prolong a person's life.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Is Facebook One of the Best Companies in America?
- How 3D Printing's Adoption Rate Could Accelerate Due to This New Partnership
- 3D Printing Dinosaur Bones: You Won't Believe This Man's Crazy Journey
- Is Walmart One of the Best Companies in America?
- Is Google One of the Best Companies in America?
- HBO vs. Netflix: Can the Streaming Leader Be Taken Down?