A living will is a legal document setting out the medical care you wish to receive if you become incapacitated and unable to express your desires. It generally applies to situations involving extensive measures to prolong a person's life.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Michael Kors Holdings Ltd. Stock Plunged Today
- Microsoft Corporation's Augmented Reality Push Gains Famed Developer Casey Hudson
- Michael Kors Takes Another Dive on Slumping Growth
- JetBlue Strikes Lucrative Streaming Deal With Amazon.com
- How Will Big Pharma Fight Back Against MannKind?
- What Is Industrialization?