A living will is a legal document setting out the medical care you wish to receive if you become incapacitated and unable to express your desires. It generally applies to situations involving extensive measures to prolong a person's life.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Twitter, Inc.'s Next Growth Market: Video Ads?
- Intel?s Best Competitive Edge Is?Infineon?
- Fool's Gold Report: Gold, Platinum Again Diverge; Barrick Sells Part of African Stake
- Get to Know Seth Goldman of Honest Tea
- Will Gazprom's Energy Threat End up Backfiring?
- Repsol, Argentina Settle YPF Expropriation Dispute, Await Final Approval