A listed security is one that is traded on a public exchange. Listing means that the security meets the requirements of the exchange and that published information is available on its pricing history.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Can You Buy Your Next Home With No Money Down?
- The Most Disappointing Clinical Failures in 2014
- Gilead Sciences, Inc. Gets Some Competition (but Not Really)
- Can You Qualify For The Home Of Your Dreams?
- Warren Buffett?s Key to Successful Investing
- The 3 Best Stocks to Own in Retirement