A listed security is one that is traded on a public exchange. Listing means that the security meets the requirements of the exchange and that published information is available on its pricing history.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Stocks to Watch in Conglomerates
- 3 Stocks to Watch in Forestry Services
- Big Earnings, Big Cuts, and Big Solar
- Do These Anti-Dumping Decisions Mean It's Lights Out for Canadian Solar?
- WisdomTree Sees Green With Record Sales, Earnings
- This Retail Trick Might Have Claimed Another Victim