A listed security is one that is traded on a public exchange. Listing means that the security meets the requirements of the exchange and that published information is available on its pricing history.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Dunkin? Brands Versus Starbucks: Numbers Don?t Lie
- Bob Evans Is Confident In Its Future Prospects
- JPMorgan Chase and Goldman Sachs Soar as Volcker Rule Gets an Airing
- Starbucks, Dunkin' Brands, or Krispy Kreme: Who Had the Best Quarter?
- ConocoPhillips Budgets $1.7 Billion for Alaska Work
- Why Sysco Shares Surged