A listed security is one that is traded on a public exchange. Listing means that the security meets the requirements of the exchange and that published information is available on its pricing history.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- This Week's 5 Smartest Stock Moves
- This Hedge Fund Owns a Town. What Else Has It Bought Lately?
- Facebook Rolls Out Location-Sharing Feature
- "Like" General Mills, Give Up Your Right to Sue
- 3 Reasons Facebook Inc. Users Are Getting Tired
- Ukraine Tensions May Benefit Commodities Bulls