A listed security is one that is traded on a public exchange. Listing means that the security meets the requirements of the exchange and that published information is available on its pricing history.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 2 Factors to Keep Tabs On During The Boeing Company's Second-Quarter Results
- How Kim Kardashian, James Bond, and Hercules Can Help You Make Money
- Should ARM Thank Apple Inc. For This Earnings Pop?
- Income Investing by the Poolside
- NVIDIA Corporation Tries Again
- Everyone Could Work Less