A listed security is one that is traded on a public exchange. Listing means that the security meets the requirements of the exchange and that published information is available on its pricing history.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Key Takeaways From Home Depot?s 2014 European Investor Meetings
- Time to Bear Down on AeroVironment?
- Why There Are No Winners in the Bob Evans Power Struggle
- Income Invetors Will Be Excited Over This Stock
- Why Revenues at This Energy Company Could Skyrocket
- Is America?s Richest Family?s Wealth at Risk?