A listed security is one that is traded on a public exchange. Listing means that the security meets the requirements of the exchange and that published information is available on its pricing history.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The Happiest States in the U.S.
- A Primer on Student Car Insurance Discounts
- Warren Buffett's Best Wealth-Building Advice for You
- 3 Reasons Union Pacific Corporation's Stock Could Rise
- Credit Card Offers: Which Should You Accept?
- 3 Reasons Westport Innovations Inc. Stock Could Soar