A listed security is one that is traded on a public exchange. Listing means that the security meets the requirements of the exchange and that published information is available on its pricing history.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- McDonald's Corp.'s Bun Has More Problems Than Toasting
- The Best Stocks to Invest in Obamacare
- Is How Whole Foods Market Treats Its Employees the Competitive Edge It Once Was?
- Amgen Inc: Why You Shouldn't Count Chickens Before They Hatch
- Understanding Ex-Dividend Dates
- How to Buy a Foreclosed Home