A liquid asset is one that can be spent at any time, such as cash.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Energy Stocks With Better Dividends Than ExxonMobil
- Exclusive: Interview with Zillow COO Kathleen Phillips
- Does This Downgrade of Chesapeake Energy Corporation Make Sense?
- Retirement and Risk: The Difference Between Tolerance and Capacity
- US Silica Blows Out Earnings, but Crashing Oil Prices Threaten Future Growth
- 2 Trends that Could Make or Break the Bank Industry in 2015