A liquid asset is one that can be spent at any time, such as cash.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- EnLink Midstream Reported a Loss Last Quarter, but Dividend Investors Still Have Reason to Celebrate
- US Silica is the Best Frack Sand Stock to Own Right Now
- Shell Midstream Partners Is Likely to Have a Stupendous 2016
- 4 Top Small-Cap ETFs: Which Is Right For You?
- Why KaloBios Pharmaceuticals, Eldorado Resorts, and Exact Sciences Jumped Today
- Gold Falls to a 6-Year Low, but Could Fall Another 25%