Line of credit
Once approved, the borrowed funds can be accessed by check, by overdraft, or sometimes by debit card. The funds are loaned as needed with interest charged on the borrowed amount, usually at the end of each month. Some lines of credit are backed by pledged real estate or some may be personal loans, backed by your promise to pay from current cash flow.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- An Analysis of Annaly?s First-Quarter Earnings
- Tesla Motors, Inc. Earnings: Sales Growth Accelerates
- TripAdvisor Starts 2015 With Solid Sales Growth, but Will Higher Profits Follow?
- 5 Things Yum! Brands Management Wants You To Know
- Spoiled Rotten: How to Raise Kids Who Aren?t
- No Shocks in Littelfuse, Inc.'s Solid Quarter