Line of credit
Once approved, the borrowed funds can be accessed by check, by overdraft, or sometimes by debit card. The funds are loaned as needed with interest charged on the borrowed amount, usually at the end of each month. Some lines of credit are backed by pledged real estate or some may be personal loans, backed by your promise to pay from current cash flow.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why United Continental Holdings, Fusion-io, and Eagle Rock Energy Partners Tumbled Today
- Why Apple's 10% Gap Up Is Just the Beginning
- Is Rent-A-Center Rounding the Bend?
- Why Shares of Callaway Golf Co Missed the Cut Today
- Why iRobot Corporation Stock Plummeted 10% Despite Its Earnings Beat
- Here's Why NetScout Systems, Inc. Shares Popped Today