Line of credit
Once approved, the borrowed funds can be accessed by check, by overdraft, or sometimes by debit card. The funds are loaned as needed with interest charged on the borrowed amount, usually at the end of each month. Some lines of credit are backed by pledged real estate or some may be personal loans, backed by your promise to pay from current cash flow.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- General Motors Earnings Beat Estimates With Strong Margins
- Citrix Systems, Inc.'s Results Are a Mixed Bag
- Morningstar, Inc. Reports a Mixed Quarter
- MarketAxess Holdings Inc.: Wall Street Has Third-Quarter Results Wrong
- Polaris Industries Inc. Zooms Past Expectations
- Should American Airlines Group, Inc. Return to Fuel Hedging?