Line of credit
Once approved, the borrowed funds can be accessed by check, by overdraft, or sometimes by debit card. The funds are loaned as needed with interest charged on the borrowed amount, usually at the end of each month. Some lines of credit are backed by pledged real estate or some may be personal loans, backed by your promise to pay from current cash flow.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why is Microsoft's Surface Pro Challenging Apple's MacBook?
- Is It Time to Buy Bank of America Corp's Stock?
- Why Enterprise Products Partners L.P. Stock Has Surged 20% in 2014
- 5 Things Hewlett-Packard Management Wants You to Know
- 3 Ways Wal-Mart Should Be More Like Kroger
- Burger King Plays Chicken With Its Satisfries