Line of credit
Once approved, the borrowed funds can be accessed by check, by overdraft, or sometimes by debit card. The funds are loaned as needed with interest charged on the borrowed amount, usually at the end of each month. Some lines of credit are backed by pledged real estate or some may be personal loans, backed by your promise to pay from current cash flow.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Healthcare's Trick or Treats: What We're Watching in October
- 3 Reasons Why Your Credit Score Isn't Budging
- Dealing With Debt Collectors the Right Way
- JPMorgan Chase Third-Quarter Earnings Preview: 4 Things to Watch
- CalAmp Corp. Drives Another Strong Quarter
- Could Twitter, Inc's Interim CEO Jack Dorsey Pull Off Double Duty?