Line of credit
Once approved, the borrowed funds can be accessed by check, by overdraft, or sometimes by debit card. The funds are loaned as needed with interest charged on the borrowed amount, usually at the end of each month. Some lines of credit are backed by pledged real estate or some may be personal loans, backed by your promise to pay from current cash flow.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Apollo Investment Corp. and Golub Capital BDC Inc: How BDC Lending Can Differ
- How to Qualify for the Lowest Home Loan Rates
- Roth IRA Income Limits: The Silver Lining
- How Adidas Could Overtake Nike in Sneaker Sales by 2018
- 3 Reasons Why You'll Love Discover Financial Services
- Should Investors Go Crazy for El Pollo Loco?