Line of credit
Once approved, the borrowed funds can be accessed by check, by overdraft, or sometimes by debit card. The funds are loaned as needed with interest charged on the borrowed amount, usually at the end of each month. Some lines of credit are backed by pledged real estate or some may be personal loans, backed by your promise to pay from current cash flow.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Apple, Inc. Brilliantly Destroys This Bear Argument
- Look Out LeapFrog, Amazon's Got a New Kid-Friendly Tablet
- High-Yield Stocks for Dividend Investing: Two Harbors Investment Corp.
- 4 Obstacles That Keep Millennials From Buying Their First Homes
- Target's Secret Strategy to Dominate the Holiday Shopping Season
- The Federal Reserve's Shocking Numbers Show the Growing Wealth Gap in America