Limited liability company
A limited liability company (LLC) is a legal entity with limited liability for the owners and is taxed as a partnership.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Your Tobacco Holdings Are About to Receive a Cash Windfall
- 1 Tool Every Dividend Investor Needs in Their Arsenal
- "Like" General Mills, Give Up Your Right to Sue
- Why Aspen Insurance Holdings Limited Shares Rocketed Higher
- You Could Earn 6.5% Annually in Your IRA With These 5 Stocks
- Homeowners: How Do Mineral Rights and Fracking Affect You?