A late payment can result in your account being assessed extra fees, usually called late fees. It can also result in finance charges on the unpaid balance and when reported to a credit bureau, a reduction in your credit score.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why American Express Gave Costco the Boot (and Not the Other Way Around)
- Why This Transportation Stalwart Isn't Built to Last
- Intel Corporation to Build Chips for NVIDIA Corporation?
- 3 Things You Need to Know About XOMA Corp.
- Better Dividend Stock: Intel Corporation Or Qualcomm, Inc.?
- Investors' Love/Hate Relationship with MannKind Corp. Stock