A late payment can result in your account being assessed extra fees, usually called late fees. It can also result in finance charges on the unpaid balance and when reported to a credit bureau, a reduction in your credit score.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Costco Climbs on Strong Earnings, But Will Future Growth Keep Up the Pace?
- How Does Social Security Fit Into Your Retirement Plan?
- Why I?m Buying Home Depot Inc. Stock
- Why Shares of Cumulus Media Inc. Crashed Today
- How Often Should You Adjust Your "Retirement Number"?
- Selling Seadrill For This Reason is the Dumbest Thing You Could Do Right Now