A late payment can result in your account being assessed extra fees, usually called late fees. It can also result in finance charges on the unpaid balance and when reported to a credit bureau, a reduction in your credit score.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Lyft vs. Uber: Just How Dominant Is Uber in the Ridesharing Business?
- 5 Things You Didn?t Know About FHA Mortgage Rates
- Why NCUA Insurance Should Matter to You
- Mezzanine Debt: What It Is and How It Works -- With Examples
- Should You Follow Goldman Sachs Advice on Oil Stocks?
- Why Mortgage Pre-Approvals Matter for Buyers and Sellers