A late payment can result in your account being assessed extra fees, usually called late fees. It can also result in finance charges on the unpaid balance and when reported to a credit bureau, a reduction in your credit score.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The Sorry State of Sam's Club, and Why Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. Can't Give Up on the Warehouse
- Don't Be Fooled by the New FHA Mortgage Insurance Premiums
- Bad News for Smokers: You're Not Very Good With Money
- How Safe Is Coach Inc Stock and Its Dividend?
- Want a Tax-Filing Extension? Not So Fast?
- 5 Things Delta Air Lines, Inc. Management Wants You to Know