A late payment can result in your account being assessed extra fees, usually called late fees. It can also result in finance charges on the unpaid balance and when reported to a credit bureau, a reduction in your credit score.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Is There Life After a 75% Dividend Cut for Natural Resource Partners LP?
- Is IBM About to Make Banks Obsolete?
- MannKind Corporation: Past, Present, and Future
- 3 Things You Must Watch in NXP Semiconductors NV Earnings
- Should Apple Inc. Be Worried About This Apple Pay Rival?
- Why Does Costco Have Less Merchandise On Its Shelves Than Other Retailers?