A late payment can result in your account being assessed extra fees, usually called late fees. It can also result in finance charges on the unpaid balance and when reported to a credit bureau, a reduction in your credit score.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Apple Cozies Up With Bitcoin -- What You Need to Know
- Mortgage Interest Rates: Why You Get Offered the Worst Ones
- Are You Really Approved for That Home Loan?
- Golub Capital BDC?s Balance Sheet: The Assets
- What Do Short-Sellers Have Against These 3 Companies?
- Why the Resale Value of Your Rental Property Doesn't Matter