A late payment can result in your account being assessed extra fees, usually called late fees. It can also result in finance charges on the unpaid balance and when reported to a credit bureau, a reduction in your credit score.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The 4 Most Expensive Stocks in the S&P 500
- Can Wells Fargo Keep the Big Banks Out of a Funk Today?
- Two Botched Leveraged Buyouts and the First Modern Philanthropist
- PayPal and Apple Want to Kill Your Password
- IBM vs. AT&T: Which Dow Stock's Dividend Dominates?
- Greece Uses Emergency Power on Striking Teachers