A late payment can result in your account being assessed extra fees, usually called late fees. It can also result in finance charges on the unpaid balance and when reported to a credit bureau, a reduction in your credit score.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Reasons Cisco Systems Is Becoming a Top Dividend Stock
- Top Franchises: Investing in Famous Dave's
- 5 Things You Must Know About Facebook Stock
- Is Intel Corp.'s $20 Billion Buyback Plan Smart?
- Dividend Aristocrats: Time to Buy The Coca-Cola Company?
- 3 Reasons Why Intel Corporation Is a Top Dividend Stock