A late payment can result in your account being assessed extra fees, usually called late fees. It can also result in finance charges on the unpaid balance and when reported to a credit bureau, a reduction in your credit score.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 5 Key Comments From HollyFrontier's Management You Should Know
- This Could Stop Verizon Subscribers From Buying a Samsung Galaxy
- We May Have Just Hit Peak Hysteria for Shares of Chevron
- 5 Signs That Transocean Is Becoming a Better Company
- Does Natural Gas Transportation Have What It Takes to Thrive?
- Adverse Action: What It Is, and What It Means to You