A late payment can result in your account being assessed extra fees, usually called late fees. It can also result in finance charges on the unpaid balance and when reported to a credit bureau, a reduction in your credit score.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Just How Important Is Bavituximab to Peregrine Pharmaceuticals?
- 5 Dividend Aristocrats Yielding More Than 3%
- Will Qiwi plc Earnings Produce PayPal-Like Growth Wednesday?
- Ford Burns Rubber in China, While Select Medical and Chevron Shareholders Cash In
- Why a Netflix Price Increase Is Inevitable
- 3 Consumer Companies Thriving in Spite of the Cold Weather