A late payment can result in your account being assessed extra fees, usually called late fees. It can also result in finance charges on the unpaid balance and when reported to a credit bureau, a reduction in your credit score.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Intel is Crushing the Dow in 2014
- Kindle Unlimited: Has Amazon Cornered the e-Book Market?
- Why SolarCity Stock Will Gain Over the Next 5 Years
- 5 Things Mortgage Lenders Want to Know About Your Credit
- The Secret To Building A Great Credit Score When You're Young
- The Real Crisis with U.S. Student Debt No One Is Talking About