A late payment can result in your account being assessed extra fees, usually called late fees. It can also result in finance charges on the unpaid balance and when reported to a credit bureau, a reduction in your credit score.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Twitter Tries to Fit a Square CEO Into a Round Hole
- Sarepta Therapeutics vs. BioMarin Pharmaceutical: Which Company Will Win the DMD Race?
- Why Revolutionary Cancer Vaccine Maker Inovio Pharmaceuticals Was Crushed in September
- Hong Kong Stocks Shine on China's Holiday
- Yes, the Biotech Crash Could Actually Get Worse
- 3 Reasons Why Your Credit Score Isn't Budging